ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

askhan
United Kingdom

Re

Post by askhan » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

please share the email addresses where these emails are coming from ?

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 am

Sent the complaint to the following addresses several times last month.

visacomplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
visaqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Got the response from
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

askhan
United Kingdom

Thanks

Post by askhan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks for sharing this info, it will help others as well.

we can now send 100 of emails everyday. 1 day we will receive response.

I applied for my wife on 23 Aug. still saying fwd to ISB OC. well its so early but i will start bothering them soon

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am

saminkhan wrote:In response to my emails complaining about the delays sent to various email addresses mentioned in this forum i have just got email from the Abu dhabi office saying:

I am pleased to inform you that the entry clearance application has been approved and the applicant will be contacted shortly by our commercial partner with advice on how to collect his documents. I apologise for the delay in dealing with your case.

Wish me good luck
@samin khan
congrts..ur long wait is almost over..all is well that ends well..

askhan
United Kingdom

Urgent Service

Post by askhan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I never seen a application processed this much faster. lets hope Inshallah my wife will receive visa.

Tier 1 Dependent:

Applied 23 august
passport ready: 30 august.

wife didn't receive any call, just check on status update. will call them Tomorrow.
please pray fro me.

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Good luck askhan. We got the call today as well but as you know after over 4 nonths of waiting. Will collect tomorrow Inshallah.

askhan
United Kingdom

THanks every one

Post by askhan » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 am

Finally, My wife got the visa.

PP submitted 23 Aug
vis stamped: 24 aug

till my visa deadline

Thanks again for every one. if any one need any kind of help just let me know.

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:08 pm

After over 4 months of waiting, my wife got the visa as well.

Applied: 21/04/10
Sent bavk from abu dhabi: 18/05/10
Collected from mirpur: 31/08/10

Thanks for everyone's help

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi,

My wife has applied for Tier 1 Dependent visa on 24/08/2010. First day we had the status that ''Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on'' and after 4 days we got the status that ''Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing'' and after 3 days now we have got the status that ''Processed Application returned TO AC''. Has anyone come across this before? Any clue as to what is going on?

Regards
Azee

Saga

Post by Saga » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 pm

One question guys..

The ukvacpk site says to provide translations for every document not in English.

Do I need to get the NADRA NIC translated too ?

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Saga wrote:One question guys..

The ukvacpk site says to provide translations for every document not in English.

Do I need to get the NADRA NIC translated too ?

No. You don't need to get that done as BHC people don't need your NIC. It is just for Garry's at the time of submission.

Cheers

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi Folks,

My wife also applied for Tier-1 Dependent Visa from Lahore

Application: 02-September-2010

Forwarded to Islamabad: 02-September-2010

Lets see how much time BHC take to process the application...I will update the status as soon as I get the response.

(One thing worth to mention that my wife state the intending date of travel is 15/10/2010 on the application form. I don't know whether application processing time depend on the "intending date of travel" of the applicant.)

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Re: THanks every one

Post by azee_cwise » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm

askhan wrote:Finally, My wife got the visa.

PP submitted 23 Aug

till my visa deadline

Hi,

What was your intended date of travel?

Thanks!

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm

azee_cwise wrote:Hi,

My wife has applied for Tier 1 Dependent visa on 24/08/2010. First day we had the status that ''Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on'' and after 4 days we got the status that ''Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing'' and after 3 days now we have got the status that ''Processed Application returned TO AC''. Has anyone come across this before? Any clue as to what is going on?

Regards
Azee
Hi Azee,

Yes my wife's application status has also changed and showing ''Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing'' after 3 days.

Did your wife's application status change as of today. What is intending date of travel of your wife?

Let us know if you get any good news soon

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 pm

oc2pus wrote:

Regards
Azee
Hi Azee,

Yes my wife's application status has also changed and showing ''Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing'' after 3 days.

Did your wife's application status change as of today. What is intending date of travel of your wife?

@oc2pus
can i know what documents you have submitted? and what was the date period of ur bank statement please?
thanks

tsadeel79

Re: THanks every one

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

askhan wrote:Finally, My wife got the visa.

PP submitted 23 Aug

till my visa deadline

@askhan
from where originally submitted ur spouse application? i mean which VAC?

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

oc2pus wrote:

Regards
Azee
Hi Azee,

Its still the same however I do know that it usually takes about 5 - 7 working days (as per current trend) to get the final collection message. Intended date is for end of October.

By the way, when did last update happen or what are your timelines so far?

Cheers

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Its still the same however I do know that it usually takes about 5 - 7 working days (as per current trend) to get the final collection message. Intended date is for end of October.

Cheers
Status had changed today. Well current trend is unbelievable however let's see how much time it takes, the intended date is 15th of october, visa applied on 1st of september. good luck for both of us :-)

Thanks

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

oc2pus wrote:

Cheers
Status had changed today. Well current trend is unbelievable however let's see how much time it takes, the intended date is 15th of october, visa applied on 1st of september. good luck for both of us :-)

Thanks
Thanks for that!

Within 3 - 4 days, you should see "Processed Application returned TO AC" :)

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 pm

oc2pus wrote:

Cheers

Thanks
@oc2pus
Confused :roll: was you applied 2nd september or 1st september. Where did u appliedd?

tsadeel79

Tier 1 (G) dependent dealt in Islamabad?

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 am

I heard Tier 1 (G) dependent applications dealt in Islamabad now not in abu dabhi? Is it correct?

Please can some1 can confirm this.

thanks

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (G) dependent dealt in Islamabad?

Post by azee_cwise » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 am

tsadeel79 wrote:I heard Tier 1 (G) dependent applications dealt in Islamabad now not in abu dabhi? Is it correct?

thanks
It has always been a mix of two. However most of them are sent to Abudhabi.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 am

azee_cwise wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:I heard Tier 1 (G) dependent applications dealt in Islamabad now not in abu dabhi? Is it correct?

thanks

Cheers
some one told my yesterday he called abu dabhi to know status of his wife application and they said Tier 1 G dependent visa dealt in abu dabhi, however some other categories like student stilling dealing in abu dabhi.
No wonder whereas askhan spouse application processed in just one day and got passport in week. If really happen so really good that even depdent applciation process quickly than b4
What do u think?

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 am

tsadeel79 wrote:
azee_cwise wrote:

thanks

Cheers
some one told my yesterday he called abu dabhi to know status of his wife application and they said Tier 1 G dependent visa dealt in abu dabhi, however some other categories like student stilling dealing in abu dabhi.
No wonder whereas askhan spouse application processed in just one day and got passport in week. If really happen so really good that even depdent applciation process quickly than b4
What do u think?
It is all about load balancing. However in my view, they are still processed in Abu Dabhi.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 am

azee_cwise wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:
azee_cwise wrote:

thanks

Cheers
What do u think?
It is all about load balancing. However in my view, they are still processed in Abu Dabhi.
I am sorry in my above sentence when my frnd call abu dabhi they said Tier 1 G dependent visa is dealt in islambad now and they stop processing for tier 1 g dep from abu dabhi.....