ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need a quick advice on administrative review..

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

navishek
Newly Registered

Need a quick advice on administrative review..

Post by navishek » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 am

:cry: ....I student visa application got refused yesterday and I am not satisfied with the given reasons for refusal.

Three reasons are given for refusal.

1. the bank statement that i submitted was not printed in the bank letter head,

however, the bank statement that i submitted has an official seal and the signature of the authorized person of the bank. moreover, i also submitted a balance certificate(which only shows the funds available but not the debit credit history) showing the required amount which was in the banks letter head

2. Clearance officer said that the funds mentioned in the bank statement does not meet the 28 day period.

the bank statement shows funds from February 2010 to august 3 2010...and i made by visa application on august 13 2010. In the statement there is no date when balance falls below amount required for fees/ maintainance. therefore, the required amount has been maintained from February 2010.

3. The bank statement is in my fathers name and there is no birth certificate supplied.

I have submitted a relationship certificate from the city council clearly stating father, mother, applicant, brother. however, my brother is studying in the uk and the relationship document i sent was made when he was applying for the student visa. Thus in the relationship document it is my brother which is told be the applicant and me as the brother.

Thought in the relationship certificate my brother was written as an applicant it clearly proves that the sponsor is my father.

I am unsatisfied with the given reasons and I am considering administrative review...but my course starts from 20 September 2010....it is written that 28 days may be required for review but if it takes 28 days then I will certainly miss university....

is there any possibility for review to be conducted in around 10 days?......well i guess not but i guess i will still go for the review just for the sake of knowing the real result of my visa application....pls advice...

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 am

Hi

I am unsatisfied with the given reasons and I am considering administrative review...but my course starts from 20 September 2010....it is written that 28 days may be required for review but if it takes 28 days then I will certainly miss university....

is there any possibility for review to be conducted in around 10 days?......well i guess not but i guess i will still go for the review just for the sake of knowing the real result of my visa application....pls advice...[/quote]

In my advice you should go for administrative review and request this should be conducted as soon as possible as you would miss your classes.

As this is free so no harm in trying.Indeed 10 days is a short period and would be difficult to guess Eco would conduct review in that period.

Check with yours university to see if they can give you some time period for that.

Otherwise go for fresh application.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too