ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sepration during Application process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rockyloveday
Newly Registered

Sepration during Application process

Post by rockyloveday » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 am

hi,
just a quick question to help one of my friend,

He recived ILR on base of Marriage in Aug 2010 and as he arrived in uk in july 07, he applied for his Citizenship on 26 Aug 2010 using check in service, Now yesterday he had a problem with his MRS( british national) and she left home. she decided to live seprate ( another city).

How is it going to effect his application.
should he inform home office.

well she said she not gona mess with his application but going to tell housing benifit and tax people about sepration, they are not planing to go for divorce at moment.

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: Sepration during Application process

Post by alikhan28 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 am

Hi
He recived ILR on base of Marriage in Aug 2010 and as he arrived in uk in july 07, he applied for his Citizenship on 26 Aug 2010 using check in service, Now yesterday he had a problem with his MRS( british national) and she left home. she decided to live seprate ( another city).
How is it going to effect his application.
No

should he inform home office.
On spouse visa you are required to inform office that you are seperated.

But after ILR I have no idea.If you would inform home office this would not hurt yours application.
well she said she not gonna mess with his application but going to tell housing benefit and tax people about separation, they are not planing to go for divorce at moment.
For benefits you should inform social services about yours separation.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too