ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary certificate is sufficient

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FalconB
Newly Registered

Salary certificate is sufficient

Post by FalconB » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 am

1] Need help to understand in previous earning is calculated on the base of CTC (total offer by company) or CTH (in hand after deductions) ?

2] My Gross salary is 60K INR but in salary slip it is not reflecting it is showing 45K INR and in hand is 40 K INR(after tax deduction). To show proof of this gross salary,I can produce salary certificate on company letter head with stamp,
Can I gain points on based on my gross salary i.e. 60 K? will salary certificate is sufficient evidence to produce?

aaj123

Re: Salary certificate is sufficient

Post by aaj123 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 am

FalconB wrote:1] Need help to understand in previous earning is calculated on the base of CTC (total offer by company) or CTH (in hand after deductions) ?

2] My Gross salary is 60K INR but in salary slip it is not reflecting it is showing 45K INR and in hand is 40 K INR(after tax deduction). To show proof of this gross salary,I can produce salary certificate on company letter head with stamp,
Can I gain points on based on my gross salary i.e. 60 K? will salary certificate is sufficient evidence to produce?
Why does your payslip show a gross of 45K when you claim it is 60K?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

FalconB wrote:1] Need help to understand in previous earning is calculated on the base of CTC (total offer by company) or CTH (in hand after deductions) ?

It is not the CTC that matters as some allowances/reimbursements are not taken into account. So, go through the policy guidance thoroughly and check if you can include them in your previous earnings.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... hlight=ctc

In regards to taking a letter from employer, below are the conditions.

iii) Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€

FalconB
Newly Registered

Post by FalconB » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:25 pm

aaj123 wrote:

Why does your payslip show a gross of 45K when you claim it is 60K?
after deducting Sodex coupan charges, employer PF and other deduction I'm getting Net as 45 K and 40 K in hand. If I ask for salary certificate then I'll get the 60K with beakup details on company letter head...

will that work... If I can show 60 K then and then I'd able to claim points to eligible