ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC certificate - year 2009

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunnjraj
Newly Registered

NARIC certificate - year 2009

Post by kunnjraj » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 am

Hi all,

I thought of applying for the HSMP Visa in the year June 2009. As such i had taken out a NARIC certificate for my qualifications ICWA and CA.

Unfortunately, for some reasons i didnot apply.

Now I want to apply in the month of Dec 2010. Will this NARIC certificate still hold valid or do i need to take another one.

thanx in advance

aaj123

Re: NARIC certificate - year 2009

Post by aaj123 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

kunnjraj wrote:Hi all,

I thought of applying for the HSMP Visa in the year June 2009. As such i had taken out a NARIC certificate for my qualifications ICWA and CA.

Now I want to apply in the month of Dec 2010. Will this NARIC certificate still hold valid or do i need to take another one.

thanx in advance
Well I have just applied this Saturday and included a NARIC certificate that I obtained in May 2009. So in three weeks you will know if this is acceptable :lol:

As far as I can tell, nowhere in the policy guidance does it say that the NARIC certificate has to be a recently dated one.

breeza
Newly Registered

Re: NARIC certificate - year 2009

Post by breeza » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 pm

[quote="kunnjraj"]Hi all,

thanx in advance[/quote]
It is fine NARIC certificates don't expire mine was for Oct 2009 and I got my VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!