ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Procedure/form for newborn visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doc123
Newly Registered

Procedure/form for newborn visa

Post by doc123 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:58 pm

Hallo,

I am on HSMP visa and my husband is a dependent on my visa. i am due to have a baby soon. What would be the procedure to get the visa stamp on my baby's passport. Will it be form FLR(IED) or something else and will I have to go to the Croydon office or send form to sheffield?

Please advice

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Procedure/form for newborn visa

Post by Chess » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:12 pm

doc123 wrote:Hallo,

I am on HSMP visa and my husband is a dependent on my visa. i am due to have a baby soon. What would be the procedure to get the visa stamp on my baby's passport. Will it be form FLR(IED) or something else and will I have to go to the Croydon office or send form to sheffield?

Please advice

Use Form FLR(O)
Where there is a will there is a way.

doc123
Newly Registered

Post by doc123 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 pm

Where does the application have to be submitted? In Croydon or elsewhere?And does my name go as the applicant and my baby's in the dependent section or the baby's is the primary name? Sorry to sound so silly, but it is not quite clear on the workinginuk website

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:37 pm

doc123, if you download the form you need .... click here .... all will be much clearer to you. Where to apply? How much to apply? All clear from the application form.

Downloads from the IND website ..... extreme patience needed.

How to fill in the form? As if the baby personally had a pen in hand! Realising that makes it a lot easier to answer questions such as "are you married"!

The only exception? As a parent you need to sign the form ... using your normal signature.
John

doc123
Newly Registered

Post by doc123 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:54 pm

Thanks John