ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on previous Earnings proof/ income proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mveerendra
Newly Registered

Question on previous Earnings proof/ income proof

Post by mveerendra » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 am

Hello all,
I have a question on previous earnings,
should we submit continuous 12 months ( out of 15 months) payslips or can we have any of 12 months payslips ( for earnings)?
i Changed my job and my previous employer provided my salary with my Final settlement ( which is a cheque deposit) and it doesn't mention any thing about the salary of that month.

Please help me out whether i can apply with 8 months payslips from previous employer and 1 month and 4 months from my new employer.

Regards
Veerendra

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Question on previous Earnings proof/ income proof

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 am

mveerendra wrote:Hello all,
should we submit continuous 12 months ( out of 15 months) payslips or can we have any of 12 months payslips ( for earnings)?
i Changed my job and my previous employer provided my salary with my Final settlement ( which is a cheque deposit) and it doesn't mention any thing about the salary of that month.

Please help me out whether i can apply with 8 months payslips from previous employer and 1 month and 4 months from my new employer.

Regards
Veerendra
Your claiming period should be a CONTINOUS 12 month period or less within the last 15 months, however it is not mandatory to show earnings in all those 12 or less consecutive months..Good luck!!

Not sure whether this is something that you can get from your previous employer but if you can get a letter from the employer regarding your F&F then it should suffice and you canshow that amount as well if that is your real blocker.For the template of the letter refer to the below post if you want as I used the same to file my application:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#388435

guaravd

Re: Question on previous Earnings proof/ income proof

Post by guaravd » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:34 am

mveerendra wrote:Hello all,

Regards
Veerendra
Hi,
You need to claim income for consecutive 12months in last 15months.

You can ask your previous employer to issue you a certificate confirming the break-up of F&F. One of my friend did the same.

Yes you can apply with 8 months payslips from previous employer and 1 month and 4 months from my new employer but it should be in consecutive 12months

mveerendra
Newly Registered

Post by mveerendra » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm

thanks
aspirant99 and guaravd