ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 refusal for no logo on bank statement

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajneeshanurag
Newly Registered

tier 4 refusal for no logo on bank statement

Post by rajneeshanurag » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 am

I have applied for student Tier 4 visa and it has been rejected stating the only reason that i have not enclosed the bank statements which bear logo on it. Now i have rectified my documents and took my account statement on a HDFC bank logo sheet with adequate stamps on it. I have also taken a balance confirmation letter as on date before applying. Luckily i came to know that the CAS letter can only be used once and therefore i have requested my college to issue a new cas which they did and i have enclosed new cas.
Now am worried whether it would please the visa officer or not? i have all my documents according to the published guidance of tier 4 policy.
the first refusal letter only stated the want of logo on my bank statement and nothing else. If any other discrepancies are noticed, would they have been mentioned in the first refusal itself or can they mention it after re applying. All my documents are same as first except the bank statement and CAS.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Do not worry, you would get it in re applying.