ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:
oc2pus wrote:

Its still the same however I do know that it usually takes about 5 - 7 working days (as per current trend) to get the final collection message. Intended date is for end of October.

By the way, when did last update happen or what are your timelines so far?

Cheers
Status had changed today. Well current trend is unbelievable however let's see how much time it takes, the intended date is 15th of october, visa applied on 1st of september. good luck for both of us :-)

Thanks
@oc2pus
Confused :roll: was you applied 2nd september or 1st september. Where did u appliedd?
Sorry Brov, visa was applied on 1st september. Applied from Lahore. I think I also read that Teir 1 dependent visas are processiong in ISB. It is equally true that if ISB gets busy then they shared the load with Abudabi.

But Abu-dabi centre already dealing 3 in-fact 4 countries, UAE, IRAN and Pakistan + Afgahnistan so in my point of view, its likely that Tier 1 dependent applications are pocessing in ISB-BHC. Anyhow, it doesn't matter where the applications are processing as long as they process the applications within 2 weeks (maximum). Be optimistic :D

Saga

Post by Saga » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I have a question guys..

General guideline is to submit 1 set of all originals + 1 set of photocopies

But, http://www.ukvacpk.com/images/General.pdf says two sets of detailed itemised list of supporting documents !

So which one is it ?

azee_cwise
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cwise » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Saga wrote:I have a question guys..

General guideline is to submit 1 set of all originals + 1 set of photocopies

But, http://www.ukvacpk.com/images/General.pdf says two sets of detailed itemised list of supporting documents !

So which one is it ?
just one set is enough as per my recent experience

askhan
United Kingdom

RE

Post by askhan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Take 2 sets there, as they told my wife bring two copies and then they will tell you on the spot if its going to deal in ABU dhabi or ISB. for ISB they need one copy.

For abudhabi they need two copies. make 2 sets for safe side. as because on vac it cost 30RS each copy.

Saga

Post by Saga » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

Ohkay! Thanks guys ! So its 1 set of originals + 2 sets of photocopies then..

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

Hi All,

My wife and daughters applied for Tier1 Dependent visa on 03-Sep-2010 from VAC Karachi. Their online application status is still "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 09/03/2010". Will keep you updated.

Regarding photo copies query, they took only one set of Photo Copies but I too would recommend to take two sets to be on the safe side.

I would also recommend to keep one set of copy with you for your record.

Best of luck.

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 am

azee_cwise wrote:Hi,

My wife has applied for Tier 1 Dependent visa on 24/08/2010. First day we had the status that ''Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on'' and after 4 days we got the status that ''Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing'' and after 3 days now we have got the status that ''Processed Application returned TO AC''. Has anyone come across this before? Any clue as to what is going on?

Regards
Azee
Hi Azee,

My application status has also changed ''Processed Application returned TO AC''.

Did you hear anything from BHC or Fedex so far? What happend with your application???

I wonder what does it mean. I think AC mean (Application Centre)...now application centre mean BHC Islamabad or VAC (Fedex)????

dr in distress

Post by dr in distress » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

count me in too.i applied as tier 1 dependant along with my child from KHI VAC on 6/sep 2010 it shows as forwarded to islamabad OC on 6 sep.it took almost 3 months in my previous application so i hope its quicker now.

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 pm

dr in distress wrote:count me in too.i applied as tier 1 dependant along with my child from KHI VAC on 6/sep 2010 it shows as forwarded to islamabad OC on 6 sep.it took almost 3 months in my previous application so i hope its quicker now.
Welcome to visa dungeon Dr in stress... :-)

Yes we can hope that they have expedited the process...

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 am

Hi Folks

Application status has changed again today as "Processed Application returned To AC"

This is the third time in 14 days when application status changed...

what's goin on...

Is it just kind of a maze or literally application moving place to place...

Anyone has a same situation???

tsadeel79

My wife Got Tier 1 (G) dependent Visa

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi All,
By Grace of Allah my wife got Tier (G) dependent visa. My timeline is same as mskhan.

1- Applied 1st September VAC Karachi,
2- Application Proceed and Decision Made 3rd September From Islamabad.
3- Application back to VAC Karachi 9th September and message received 5 in evening. At Same time status was changed from 'Application forward to OC on' to 'Application is ready for collection'.
4- Passport collected with visa 14th September :lol:

As pp arrived last Thursday but unable to collect till today bcoz of eid holidays. It was pain taking 4 days waiting with sleepless nights. :?

Thanks all you with kind advices and keep updating with lot of useful info.

Cheers, :D

Saga

Post by Saga » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:23 pm

@tsadeel79

Congatulations on such a quick process!

What had you written 'intended date of travel' ?

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Saga wrote:@tsadeel79

Congatulations on such a quick process!

What had you written 'intended date of travel' ?
@Saga
thankx 15 oct
the thing is intended date of travel doesnt make any difference however the thing is most of tier 1 G dependent visa process in Isb rather than abu dabhi. but they pass few app. now to abu dabhi to share work load. now if your application goes to isb ur app. will process faster as u expected but if it go to abu dabhi it will take atleast a month. Same mskhan application was proceed in isb and same as mine.

Saga

Post by Saga » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm

I see ! Have they recently started to process in Islamabad ? As far as I know it was not the norm until recent past?

Great news on Eid for you ! :)

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Saga wrote:I see ! Have they recently started to process in Islamabad ? As far as I know it was not the norm until recent past?

Great news on Eid for you ! :)
@Saga
As Abu dabhi ppl told me when I called them on 7th Sept to know abt status of my wife application. As they are more friendly and informative. So lady explain me that now 90% of Tier 1 and Tier 1 G Dependent visa processing in Islamabad and also she told me that my wife application was proceed on 3rd sept.. so u can keep hope that ur app. process in isb as well. Good luck!

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm

@tsadeel79
Congratulations! This is quite quick. My wife (and daughters) also applied from Karachi on 03-Sep but her application status after 11 days is still "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 09/03/2010". Intended date of travel is 01/10/2010.

@dr_in_distress
I have noticed that your last application was refused because your husband's Visa Copy was not attested. Is this true because I too have send the photo copy of my Visa Page without attestation from UK ? I didn't know this was a requirement.

I don't know why there is so much difference in the processing time of applications, for example

################
@azee_cwise:
24/08/2010: Applied from ???? VAC
24/08/2010: "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 08/24/2010"
28/08/2010: "Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing"
01/09/2010: "Processed Application returned TO AC"
No Further update
#################
@tsadeel79
01/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
03/09/2010: Application Processed
09/09/2010: Application Ready for Collection at KHI VAC
14/09/2010: Passport Collected
##################
@oc2pus
01/09/2010: Applied from LHE VAC
02/09/2010: "Forwarded to Islamabad: 02-September-2010"
06/09/2010: "Your Application has been forwarded to the Embassy for Processing"
13/09/2010: "Processed Application returned TO AC"
##############
@AANWAR (Me):
03/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
03/09/2010: "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 03/09/2010"
No further update
##############
@dr in distress:
06/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
06/09/2010: "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 06/09/2010"
No further update
##############

oc2pus

Re: My wife Got Tier 1 (G) dependent Visa

Post by oc2pus » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:Hi All,
By Grace of Allah my wife got Tier (G) dependent visa. :D
Congratulation tsadeel79! :D

askhan
United Kingdom

askhan

Post by askhan » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm

@askhan
23/08/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
23/08/2010: Application Processed
24/08/2010: Application Ready for Collection at KHI VAC
30/08/2010: Passport Collected

tsadeel79

status changed

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am

Status Changed to 'Application Collected' :D

Thanks all of you to congratulating me its really my Eid gift.

I would like to share you some thing if any one dont know, I am not new on this fourm if you navigate some old post on this same topic "Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)"' you can see my wife first application was refused in july. May be it can be helpful for newbees when they making application.

1st Application submitted on 7th June
Proceed on 28th June in Abu Dabhi
PP collected 12th July with refusal. :(

Reason of Refusal:
1- Didn't Submit proof of contact since me married in Feb 10. So the marriage is not subsisting.
2- My bank statement was 4 days old at time of submission. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 am

AANWAR wrote:@tsadeel79
Congratulations! This is quite quick. My wife (and daughters) also applied from Karachi on 03-Sep but her application status after 11 days is still "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 09/03/2010". Intended date of travel is 01/10/2010.

@dr_in_distress
I have noticed that your last application was refused because your husband's Visa Copy was not attested. Is this true because I too have send the photo copy of my Visa Page without attestation from UK ? I didn't know this was a requirement.

I don't know why there is so much difference in the processing time of applications, for example

################
@azee_cwise:
No Further update
#################
@tsadeel79
01/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
03/09/2010: Application Processed
09/09/2010: Application Ready for Collection at KHI VAC
14/09/2010: Passport Collected
##################
@oc2pus
##############
@AANWAR (Me):
03/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
03/09/2010: "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 03/09/2010"
No further update
##############
@dr in distress:
06/09/2010: Applied from KHI VAC
06/09/2010: "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 06/09/2010"
No further update
##############
@AANWAR
Dnt worry its all about ur luck and depend on visa officers. However, they ask for original documents if you not submitted any original documents i.e your pp copy or any other should be attested. They always rely on documents. They dnt bother to check your record from their system or call for any verification. But attestation is necessary on photocopies if any original doc not provided.
Even this time i send my driving licence copy and it was attested as well.
However, always keep faith on Allah may be your luck can be turn around and ECO not noticed that or ignore this little glitch. Also it is included in policy guidance that photocopy should be attested in any original not submitted

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 am

Well in my view driving licence is not compulsory, people send copy of driving licence with the application for address verification. If you have already send your payslips and utility bill, bank statement etc. with the same address where you living then there is no need for driving licence.

I did not send my driving licence copy.

The only worrying thing is "proof of subsisting relationship" which is ridiculous. I did not send any proof of phone calls or transfer of money or anything like that...

We applicant already sent them proof of marriage (Marriage certificate and marriage pictures and some people sent them marriage invitation as a proof etc.). If they don't believe on marriage certificate and pictures and invitation then they will not believe on phone calls or transfer of money etc.

The point is if they want to delay your case they will create a reason (but obviously within the Law) despite the fact that you have provided them all and complete information. The objection can easily remove in appeal but appeal takes at least 1-2 months. Subsisting relationship objection is totally unacceptable. If they don’t believe on marriage certificate or pictures then should not believe on other proofs as everything can be tempered and fake

In Tsadeel’s case one objection was justified as his bank statement was 4 days old (if it was genuinely late submission) but 2nd objection (subsisting relationship) totally nuisance.

Anyway, these are all assumptions and guesses that what actually they think, and what is happing in the background, who knows…

Once again Congrats to tsadeel, and good luck to rest of us.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:26 pm

oc2pus wrote:Well in my view driving licence is not compulsory, people send copy of driving licence with the application for address verification. If you have already send your payslips and utility bill, bank statement etc. with the same address where you living then there is no need for driving licence.

I did not send my driving licence copy.

The only worrying thing is "proof of subsisting relationship" which is ridiculous. I did not send any proof of phone calls or transfer of money or anything like that...

We applicant already sent them proof of marriage (Marriage certificate and marriage pictures and some people sent them marriage invitation as a proof etc.). If they don't believe on marriage certificate and pictures and invitation then they will not believe on phone calls or transfer of money etc.

The point is if they want to delay your case they will create a reason (but obviously within the Law) despite the fact that you have provided them all and complete information. The objection can easily remove in appeal but appeal takes at least 1-2 months. Subsisting relationship objection is totally unacceptable. If they don’t believe on marriage certificate or pictures then should not believe on other proofs as everything can be tempered and fake

In Tsadeel’s case one objection was justified as his bank statement was 4 days old (if it was genuinely late submission) but 2nd objection (subsisting relationship) totally nuisance.

Anyway, these are all assumptions and guesses that what actually they think, and what is happing in the background, who knows…

Once again Congrats to tsadeel, and good luck to rest of us.
@oc2pus
I know driving licence isnt necessary i gave example to @Anawaar that i send it attested copy to them as proof of address, i didnt send it original.
i know my 2nd reason was justified as i didnt pick the point of one month old statement.
the 1st reason i send only marriage certificate(attested from MFA ) and photos only but they wasnt satisfied.
this time i send marriage certificate, 20 photos, emails, phone logs, my mobile bills show sms, remittance bills & my wedding video to make them satisfied :x .
I am completely agree that if they doest accept marriage certificate and pictures so what is the purpose of marriage cert. and y not they mentioned in policy guidance clearly about this matter.

Anyway I would like to say Good luck to every1 of you.. Also i m going next month for ruksatii and wallima cermony. u all invited :).. plz remember me in dua

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:46 pm

@tsadeel79: Thanks for your best wishes. Why do they need proof of communication, what if you talk to your wife via VOIP (like skype) how can we give proof of this. And the Bank Statement should not be more than 30 days old at the time of application as per the guidelines "Only the most recent statement must be dated within one month of the date of application".

I have given my air tickets when I traveled to Pakistan in Dec 09 and Jul 10 as a proof of my communication with my family. I have also mentioned in the cover letter that we talk to each other via sms, email, VOIP and other means of communication.

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 pm

just curious about Azee because "azee_cwise" application has the same status as I have

@azee_cwise:
No Further update

@oc2pus (ME)

I think azee_cwise's application refused (sorry) that's why did not come back to forum or may be too excited...

can you (azee_cwise) please share your results...have you collected your passport or still waiting....

the only thing i am concerned that "Processed Application returned TO AC" I did not come accross that any member shared this message before...[/u]

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

oc2pus wrote:just curious about Azee because "azee_cwise" application has the same status as I have

@azee_cwise:
No Further update

@oc2pus (ME)

I think azee_cwise's application refused (sorry) that's why did not come back to forum or may be too excited...

can you (azee_cwise) please share your results...have you collected your passport or still waiting....

the only thing i am concerned that "Processed Application returned TO AC" I did not come accross that any member shared this message before...[/u]
@oc2pus
i wud suggests u to call abu dabhi BHC to find out actual status of ur application. its helps me when i called them last week even my application wasnt proceed in abu dabhi. dnt rely on bhc web site status it never tell u the exact situation. even in my 1st app. & 2nd app status always shows 'Application forward to OC on' till v received pp back. after collection the status changed.:)
also place of issue is frm isb on my wife visa stamp.
i hope it helps,

Best of luck...!