ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on application form(it is urgent )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunmuni
Newly Registered

Queries on application form(it is urgent )

Post by kunmuni » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 pm

I am applying for a tier1 general visa for me, my spouse and my kid within two days.I want to know the details regarding the bank statement required for the dependant visa

1. Should my wife's name appear in the bank statement for my wife's maintanence fund.

2.Should my wife's name appear in the bank statement for my kids maintanence fund.

PLS REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Last edited by kunmuni on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

askhan
United Kingdom

RE

Post by askhan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm

why are you not submitting your bank statement ?

if your wife is submitting stat. so the name should be there on all pages.

not for kids. use currency multiplier, and calculate the amount. the xxx amount should be in you wife account for more then 3 months.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Re: Bank statement for tier 1 dependant URGENT

Post by hsmp1412 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm

kunmuni wrote:I am applying for a tier1 general visa for me, my spouse and my kid within two days.I want to know the details regarding the bank statement required for the dependant visa

1. Should my wife's name appear in the bank statement for my wife's maintanence fund.
Not necessary - the funds can be in either the dependant's or the main applicant's account
2.Should my wife's name appear in the bank statement for my kids maintanence fund.
For children under 18 the funds can be in either parents' account.

kunmuni
Newly Registered

Bank statement for tier 1 dependant URGENT

Post by kunmuni » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks for the guidance.

I have another query while filling the application form,should i put a tick or cross in the relevant boxes.In the application form,it has been written only in the fees section that tick the appropriate amount,but in the rest of the application nothing has been mentioned that should i put a tick or cross.
Pls help.[/b]

Pranvayu

Bank Statements

Post by Pranvayu » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 am

Hi,

I think you've got your earlier question answered in that if you're the main applicant then your dependent do not have to have their names in the bank statments. You have to show enough funds for 3 people in your bank statments.

As per your recent question if you should tick or cross: I would suggest that you use the cross sign for all. It's not going to matter too much really but cross would be fine.

kunmuni
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general Application query

Post by kunmuni » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:05 am

Thanks a lot for replying.
I have some other queries regarding reference number-:

1.HOME OFFICE REFERENCE NUMBER 1 & 2.
2.WORKER REFERENCE NUMBER 1&2.
3.PBS MIGRANT REFERENCE NUMBER
4.UK ID CARD NUMBER

Another thing I wanted to clarify is that first i came here on work permit and now i am on tier 2 (ICT).I got my visa renewed recently.
Please tell me that these all numbers are how many digits and what should be the starting number of each of the above reference numbers.

Pls help.
Last edited by kunmuni on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kunmuni
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general application query(urgent)

Post by kunmuni » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 am

Hello,
In the application form in no K9 there is a question regarding pls provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified necessary.Pls provide here any additional information or documentation sent,that will assist us in our consideration of earnings claimed.

Pls tell me whose contact details shall i give there.

Pls help.it is urgent.

Pranvayu

Post by Pranvayu » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi there,

For the contact details I had included the following for my application:

Directors office no and mobile no
HR Manager office no and mobile no
Accounts manager office no and mobile no
Accountants office and mobile no (I'm self employed)

They want to verify the following so if you can include contact details of all then fine:

Educational details: No need to provide contact details of this
Employer details: I would include, Director, HR and accounts manager's details
Bank details: If you have a personal banker or if you're in good terms with branch manager then you can include their details but not required as the case worker can find the right person here.

Hope this helps.

kunmuni
Newly Registered

Queries on application form(it is urgent )-URGENT Query

Post by kunmuni » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks a lot for replying.can you pls provide me the answer for my above queries regarding the refernce numbers.i tried to fill up home office ref no and PBS migrant ref no which i thought was the numbers but it exceeded the no of boxes.
PLS reply urgently.