ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO I NEED TO SHOW TRANSACTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT??

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

av123
Newly Registered

DO I NEED TO SHOW TRANSACTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT??

Post by av123 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi all,

I have been coming across threads here that state you need to have transactions in your account?

I am applyting from outside the UK. I have maintained £3000.00 pounds for the since 12/02/10. I applied from overseas on 26/05/10. But there have been no transaction in my account since then.

Can this be an issue?

Also, it no where states that you need to have transactions in your account on the application form or guidelines??

Zim1

Post by Zim1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:06 am

As far as I'm aware there's no rule that says there should be constant transactions in your account during the 3 month period. As long there is proof that the money has been in your account for the specified period and it has not gone below the required amount (even for a day) then you should be fine.

Good luck!

av123
Newly Registered

Post by av123 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 am

Thanks a ton buddy!

Gives me some satisfaction. :). Only if I finally receive my visa after 14 weeks now!