ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Documents to be submitted for TIER 1 outside UK(Indi

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nagaraj
Newly Registered

List of Documents to be submitted for TIER 1 outside UK(Indi

Post by nagaraj » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 am

Hi All,

I am in the process of preparing the documents for applying for UK Tier 1 from India. Below is the List of documents my friend gave and I am preparing. to get and file for visa in October. Please review and if something is not really needed or missing documents please share.

1) Cover letter and Point system & visa form to Embassy
2) Original Passport
3) Two passport size photograph 45mmX35mm
4) Original Graduation Certificate – Master Degree
5) Original Graduation mark sheet – consolidated Mark sheet
6) Letter for Medium of Instruction from the University
7) Original Graduation Certificate – Bachelor Degree
8) Original Graduation mark sheet – consolidated Mark sheet
9) Letter for Medium of Instruction from the University
10) Affidavit for name variations from Notary Lawyer– my name in some document is S.Nagaraj & Nagaraj Shanmugam
11) Original Pay-slips with company attestation for 12 months along with Employer letter for salary credits
12) Bank statement – Salary Account for salary credit & bank letter confirming the salary credit letter
13) Income tax return for three years
14) Current Employer – Original Appointment Letter
15) Previous Employers – Original Experience Certificate
16) Original Marriage Certificate – Proof for married status
17) Bank statement – FD letter and Banks letter for Fund maintenance
18) Bank statement – Account statement and Banks letter for Fund maintenance

Clarification questions:
1) Should we need to shown Initial Accommodation Arrangement in UK? Like Hotel reservation or Invitation Letter from a UK Resident [Friend or Relative]?
2) For Fund Maintenance the account and FD are joint with my wife –Is No objection letter from my wife should be sufficient?
3) My friend insisted to take a financial support letter form father/Brother/Spouse/ father-in-law stating below on STAMP paper– is this letter needed?
I am <Sponsorer’s Name >, Father / Mother / Spouse / Brother of <Your Name> holding a savings account in <Bank Name > account no:xxxxxx at <Branch Name >.
I, as <Sponsorer’s Name > hereby declare to promise my financial support to <Your Name > fully and I state that I have no issues in supporting him financially towards his / her expenses at United Kingdom.

Thanks for all your valid inputs/suggestion.
Good day!!
Nagaraj.