ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money earned as individual contractor from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deepsk019
Newly Registered

Money earned as individual contractor from India

Post by deepsk019 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 am

I am planning to show my previous earnings as salary from employer + money gained as individual contractor (from india and not an employee of any consultancy). i am hereby submitting following docs as a contractor:

Copy of invoices raised by me
Accountant (C.A's) letter confirming gross and net income
Personal bank account statement showing payment credits
I have also asked my clients to issue me a letter stating that they have issued me payments againts my services

I would like to understand here is that above requirement is sufficient for claiming points or i need to provide additional documents.

Requesting all expert members to give your valuable inputs

deepsk019
Newly Registered

Re: Money earned as individual contractor from India

Post by deepsk019 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm

deepsk019 wrote:I am planning to show my previous earnings as salary from employer + money gained as individual contractor (from india and not an employee of any consultancy). i am hereby submitting following docs as a contractor:

I have also asked my clients to issue me a letter stating that they have issued me payments againts my services

I would like to understand here is that above requirement is sufficient for claiming points or i need to provide additional documents.

Can anybody help me with this query please.

Rizzu
Newly Registered

Post by Rizzu » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="deepsk019"]I am planning to show my previous earnings as salary from employer + money gained as individual contractor (from india and not an employee of any consultancy). i am hereby submitting following docs as a contractor:

Requesting all expert members to give your valuable inputs[/quote]

Dear I am also having same kind of issue .Waiting for any solution

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm

yeah this should be fine, there so many similar cases on this forum. please use the search facility and you will have all your question answered.
Tier1 Aspirant

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 am

deepsk019 wrote:I am planning to show my previous earnings as salary from employer + money gained as individual contractor (from india and not an employee of any consultancy). i am hereby submitting following docs as a contractor:

Hi ,

Just a good piece of advice that be careful with your money gained as individual contractor

You have to show them either you are employed , self employed or contractor. People are doing mix things to raise there salary levels while showing private work . Technically it's ok! but they can dig you deep and if they thought any thing , your case will be delayed . In all the forms wish you best of luck!
Thanks

Ali

visatier1
Newly Registered

Post by visatier1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 am

u should be register with according to indian company law as company or self employed business.
then only it will work out.. u cant claim points simply getting the money in to your account