ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME , WHAT IS THE INVOICE EXPLANATION DOC .?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friendly
Newly Registered

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME , WHAT IS THE INVOICE EXPLANATION DOC .?

Post by friendly » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Can someone please tell me that, what is this ''Invoice explanations or payment summaries from the applicant’s accountant'' document .?

Do we still need it , if we provide the Business Accounts and Accountant letter, with the business bank statement to prove self empoyment income ,I dont have a limited company and working as sole trader . And I am providing the Business Accounts from Dec. 2009 to June 2010. (means from start of the business to untill now.)

Can Anybody plz help.?

friendly
Newly Registered

MODERATORS PLEASE HELP.

Post by friendly » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Can moderators please tell me that, what is this ''Invoice explanations or payment summaries from the applicant’s accountant'' document .?

Do we still need it , if we provide the Business Accounts and Accountant letter, with the business bank statement to prove self empoyment income ,I dont have a limited company and working as sole trader .
And I am providing the Business Accounts from Dec. 2009 to June 2010. (means from start of the business to untill now.)

Moderators please help.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

same situation

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am

i also dont understand the meaning of detail explation of the invoce by accountant.. no body is helping

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

its basically the breakdown of all your invoices showing gross & net figures. Your accountant (if you have not hired one) will be in best position to explain this to you. Sooner or later you will need an accountant anyway.

bika_bhullars
Newly Registered

Re: MODERATORS PLEASE HELP.

Post by bika_bhullars » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 am

friendly wrote:Can moderators please tell me that, what is this ''Invoice explanations or payment summaries from the applicant’s accountant'' document .?

Do we still need it , if we provide the Business Accounts and Accountant letter, with the business bank statement to prove self empoyment income ,I dont have a limited company and working as sole trader .
And I am providing the Business Accounts from Dec. 2009 to June 2010. (means from start of the business to untill now.)

Moderators please help.
this means that a letter from ur accountant, which explain the date,invoice no,invoice date,mode of payment, amount of payment and bank details(if payment made in bank).it also shows the total income.
on top of letter it confirms ur name ,address and in the bottom it must have accountant details like membership no,name,date and signature.

hope this hepls u.
and now can you please help me,....can you please tell me whats business accounts consists of(like what kind of documents)
regards
bik