ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worried about Admin Review.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arukinfo
Newly Registered

Worried about Admin Review.....

Post by arukinfo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 am

Hi guys, my one the frnd applied tier 1 G and got rejected, he sent his AR requst more then 1month, he is worried bcos he called 3-4 times to BDHC mumbai to know his status, now someone told him that if we continusly call them to ask abt our application status, thn they may irrited and refuse our disition. Is it true? Thanks in advance pls reply ASAP.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 am

While calling time and again is not going to influence the decision but what's the point in calling?

If your friend believes that calling up BHC time and again will push his AR to the front of the queue, he is mistaken!

regards

arukinfo
Newly Registered

Post by arukinfo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi sushdmehta, thanks for reply I appriciat.........he is worried abt his AR disition bcos his AR requst allredy finished more then 1month(28 working days as well), and his frnd told him that all AR requst are going to UK for chaking....so thts way he is keep calling...thanks agin

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Where does it state that an AR must be decided within 28 days?
And AR is done by the local BHC only.

regards

shah1507

hi arukinfo

Post by shah1507 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 am

Hi arukinfo, even I m also waiting from the last 4 weeks, I also called them 2-3 times...it's helpline so we can call if we got genuain quary...