ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice and any views would be appriciated

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

searching

advice and any views would be appriciated

Post by searching » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 pm

hi
just called the ait today and i have been told that my case has been seen by the judge and that was on the 13 of this month can any one tell me if this means that he has taken the decision i tried to ask the ait people more but they said to wait and there is no more updates so can any one tell me what does it means that the judge has made his decision
i know this may sound like a stupid question but please any view or replies are very much welcomed please thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: advice and any views would be appriciated

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:09 pm

searching wrote:my case has been seen by the judge
The judge may have decided on the case or may have deferred a decision. No one on the forum can tell you for sure, IMHO.

regards

searching

hii

Post by searching » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 pm

hi
thanks for ur quick reply can you tell me what does deferred decision means please and again many thanks for ur reply

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:20 pm

defer

regards

searching

hii

Post by searching » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 pm

thanks and just to say that ur a very good person with all ur help. you have always been gr8 help to me THANKS. if there was more ppl like u than this world would be allot better place thanks again will keep u and every one here updated as how it went tc byezzz

searching

hi

Post by searching » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am

latest update on my appeal is that the judgement has been reserved what ever that means can any one with the same experience tell me what that means and how long it will take after this now please thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:23 pm

searching

hi

Post by searching » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:25 pm

thanks again for ur quick reply any ideas how long b4 the judge would give out his decision or how long b4 ill know the out come thanks

searching

hi

Post by searching » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

hello again
just wondering after a successful appeal decision does the embassy contact the employer to confirm the status of employment.or do they just issue the visa without any further checks because i have given the mobile number of the owner of the company on the visa application form who can confirm my employment details but i did send in his visiting card which has got the office land line number as well.
so will they contact him on the mobile number which is provided on the application form or not even though i did send in a scorn statement from the owner on the company stating the full details on my job for my appeal just a month ago .......
any advice would be great thanks