ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT! Pls. Help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fuman
Newly Registered

URGENT! Pls. Help!

Post by fuman » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:20 am

I just got the refusal decision letter! The reason is that my earining critieria is not awarded. But they made a mistake about my income caculation. My income comprises of RMB143311 AND EUR6080, but they only take EUR6080 as my income and say that it's not enough for the earing critieria. What shall I do next step? How do I re-submit the application? Do I need to send the original documents and pay them again? What is the quickest way to let them know the mistake? Kindly advise!

Many thanks!

headmaster
Newly Registered

Post by headmaster » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:03 am

Please see below, this is the e-mail i got from hsmp, when i asked for how to request for review
Dear Mr xxx,

In order to apply for a review, you would need to fax or write to this
office. State your name and reference number, and explain your grounds for a review. You will need to make specific points about your case, and explain why you feel your case should be reviewed.

For a review, we will use all the information you have already provided (we have photocopies of all documents) and a new caseworker will consider your case.

You must NOT submit any NEW information for a review, though you may provide documents already sent in, with areas explained or highlighted to backup your points raised.

You may feel that you need to provide new information to support your
points, in which case, you will need to make a new application. In this
case, you will be able to add as much extra information as you like, and
this is the only way that new information on a case can be considered.

fuman
Newly Registered

Post by fuman » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:53 am

Many thanks!

headmaster
Newly Registered

Post by headmaster » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:35 pm

They don't confirm the receipt. I called them up every week and till yesterday i got the reply that my request is not in the records.

But today they have updated the records and got confirmation of fax/mail.

Write to the address mentioned in refusal letter.

fuman
Newly Registered

Post by fuman » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:10 pm

I just sent a fax to them as per the fax number in the decision letter. How long do you expect them to review the case? Well actually it seems that everything is worth waiting after four months waiting. Let it be. Pls. keep me updated with your case, so will I. Thanks and good luck!

raza79uk
Newly Registered

Post by raza79uk » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:13 pm

Fuman,

Did you received the passport back along with the decision letter or they have not returned the passport yet?

headmaster
Newly Registered

Post by headmaster » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:03 pm

Again 12 weeks or lesser as per HSMP team.

fuman
Newly Registered

Post by fuman » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:11 pm

raza79uk

Together with my passport and certificate of registration. The orginial documents were received on June.1.