ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

loan from bank

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

achoo
Newly Registered

loan from bank

Post by achoo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi every one!
the situation is i applied for a loan from a bank and its approved , the question is do i have to wait 28 days or i can apply with the loan letter from bank,

kind regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 am

Evidence of money that is available to you - acceptable documents wrote:The following documents, with the exception of the loan letter, must cover a consecutive 28-day period ending no more than a month before the date of your application.
Evidence of your money wrote:Letter from a financial institution confirming a loan

The financial institution must be regulated by the Financial Services Authority or, in the case of overseas accounts, the home regulator. (This is the official regulator for the country where the institution is and where the money is held.)

The loan letter must be dated no more than six months before the date of your application, and must show:

* your name;
* the date of the letter;
* the financial institution's name and logo; and
* the money (or funds) available as a loan.

Loans held in the name(s) of your parents(s) or legal guardian cannot be used as evidence of money held by you.

There must be no conditions on the release of the loan funds to you, other than your making a successful Tier 4 application.

If you are applying from overseas, the loan funds must be available to you before you travel to the UK, unless the loan:

*is an academic/student loan from your country's national government; and
*will be released to you by your national government or your Tier 4 education provider when you arrive in the UK.

regards

princess76
BANNED

Post by princess76 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 am

After your loan was approved, there are documents needed to be taken in a bank. They will study your request then if they are confidence of you that is the time when you can have your loan. Maybe you need to wait for a days or weeks.

achoo
Newly Registered

Post by achoo » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 am

yes u r right , i have to gone through a process which u mentioned in ur post, but on 20 sep money was in my account and i applied on 22 sep, in fedex they asked me u got only 2 days statement , and i simply said that dont worry about it , i mentioned this in Additional Information section,
thats it.