ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

K44MYY

Re: spousal visa

Post by K44MYY » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 am

sensazn wrote:
shazadkhan4545 wrote:hi everyone,

hope everyone is well, im very stresses out..i need your help..i got married in march this year..in june i started my new job and now i got 3months bank statements and 3months wage slips..but i wanted to find out my balance in my account for the last 3months as been average of £400 n now it is £1200. will i b ok to send my paperwork to my wife in pakistan. please if you can also tell me what else should i send. i dont have any letters or emails from her n neither have i sendt her. we talk over the phone all the time.
i appreciate your time reading this.
jazakallah

shazad khan
shezad

dont strees dude, nothing complicated about ur situation as long as ur earning over £200 a week is all good all you need to do is not to show all of your expences and like you said you have been saving 400 a week thats more than enough.....

let me give you some good advise, if you dont want to fail on communication then ring BT and join the international friends and family scheme it will cost you 9p per minute to pakistan and you will get an itemised billing statement at the end showing the number u dialled.

list of papers required;
mortgage statements
house letter by local council (to prevent over crowding)
letter from you parents if living with parents
utility bills
mobile phone bills (showing text messages sent to ur wife)
minimum 3 months bank statements
payslips
p60
employment letter
spondonsorship letter
copy of you passport including visits for wedding
nikah nama urdu and english
photos of wedding
photos after wedding if you have any
money transfer receipts (important)
also include some calling cards

thats all i can think off if i have missed anything (i dont think i have)plz add to list
salaam follow the link below created by Batleykhan. Very useful :)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 am

salam kammy

has your online status changed yet ? have the updated it ?

ishty
Newly Registered

Post by ishty » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 pm

aoa all

I have all my documents and am filling the vaf4a form but before i send it off i need help with a question 8.7.11

Q). Does your sponsor receive income from any other sources, including family or friends?

I was given around 1500 pounds since i came back from pakistan and have put into my bank account over the span of 3 months. it also shows on my bank statments.

Do i tick the yes box because its not like i recieve income on permanent basic from family friends, or does it ? as it is based on my last 3 months income?

Will i need to explain it additional notes that i got monetary gifts and do i need to show some sort of proof as to where and who the money came from?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Has anyones employer been contacted who applied in july?

shazadkhan4545
Newly Registered

Post by shazadkhan4545 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:34 pm

K44MYY wrote:
sensazn wrote:
shazadkhan4545 wrote:hi everyone,

hope everyone is well, im very stresses out..i need your help..i got married in march this year..in june i started my new job and now i got 3months bank statements and 3months wage slips..but i wanted to find out my balance in my account for the last 3months as been average of £400 n now it is £1200. will i b ok to send my paperwork to my wife in pakistan. please if you can also tell me what else should i send. i dont have any letters or emails from her n neither have i sendt her. we talk over the phone all the time.
i appreciate your time reading this.
jazakallah

shazad khan
shezad

dont strees dude, nothing complicated about ur situation as long as ur earning over £200 a week is all good all you need to do is not to show all of your expences and like you said you have been saving 400 a week thats more than enough.....

let me give you some good advise, if you dont want to fail on communication then ring BT and join the international friends and family scheme it will cost you 9p per minute to pakistan and you will get an itemised billing statement at the end showing the number u dialled.

list of papers required;
mortgage statements
house letter by local council (to prevent over crowding)
letter from you parents if living with parents
utility bills
mobile phone bills (showing text messages sent to ur wife)
minimum 3 months bank statements
payslips
p60
employment letter
spondonsorship letter
copy of you passport including visits for wedding
nikah nama urdu and english
photos of wedding
photos after wedding if you have any
money transfer receipts (important)
also include some calling cards

thats all i can think off if i have missed anything (i dont think i have)plz add to list
salaam follow the link below created by Batleykhan. Very useful :)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320
salaam.

thanks for your message. in the first month i had savings of 400 and then 2nd month in total 700 and now the last 3rd month i have 1400. is that ok?

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm

AOA786

Any updates from the list ?Maryam ur next now did they contectd with ur employer? mkak tell us about ur visa status?

mkak - Islamabad - 07/06/10 - under process at BHC 18/6/2010 - employer contact 1st week September (wk 13) - email decision made 9/9/10
shaq - Lahore - 08/06/10 - bhc 21/06/10 employer contacted-7/09/10
Tasawar - Mirpur - 08/06/2010 -under process at Bhc 23/06/2010 employer contected -14/09/2010
maryammajid786 -lahore - 11/06/10 - under process at BHC 24/06/10
tk786 - karachi - 21/06/10 - under process at BHC 05/07/10
zehn - Lahore - 22/06/10 - forwarded 22/06/10
londongood - karachi - 21/06/10 - Under process at BHC - 05.07.10
corrado - Islamabad - 02/07/10 - Under process at BHC - 16/07/10
Ikhlaq - Islamabad - 05/07/10 - under process at bhc - 16/07/10
Nags - Islamabad - 06/07/10 - under Procecess at bhc - 19/07/10
Navalaviator - Islamabad - 14/07/10 - Under process at bhc - 27/07/10
yoda121- Lahore - 19/07/10 - under process at bhc - 02/08/10
Shazaz- Lahore- 20/7/10 - under process at bhc- 03/08/10
K44MYY - MIRPUR - 22/07/10 - passed onto Islamabed on 22/07/10
Zar2009 - Islamabad - 26/07/10 - passed onto Islamabad on 26/07/10
Newbie21-Islamabad - 27/07/10 under process at bhc -10/08/10

mkak

Post by mkak » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 pm

no updates yet :(

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 pm

mkak wrote:no updates yet :(
did you email them>?

mkak

Post by mkak » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

the decision has been made...n we found out this on september 9...so i think we should wait for two more weeks...thats what we were told in the email...im waiting for the text msg by next week...
n did u email them about ur decision? they must have decided by now

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:22 pm

mkak wrote:the decision has been made...n we found out this on september 9...so i think we should wait for two more weeks...thats what we were told in the email...im waiting for the text msg by next week...
n did u email them about ur decision? they must have decided by now
ok i realy wish you good luck and i will email them tomorow but i dont understand how the other people on this forum they get email from UKBA about there decision is there any way that we can e mail them and they reply and also tell us the decision mkak if you seen the applicants from May most of them know there visa status in email ? how

khalid83
Newly Registered

Post by khalid83 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Salaam to all,

I hope you guys are doin well with your families may allah bless every single muslim.

I will have my 3 payslips ready by December 2010 and then i will apply for my wife visa. However, i only have a three months contract and after that i will be working at the same company on a on-going basis. Will my wife's application be rejected based on my contract. My net salary is between 1300-1400 pounds. What should my employer write in the letter in which they will confirm my employment, and about the english test does anyone know when it is going to start and how should the applicant prepare for it.

Can someone plz help me?

Thanks

mkak

Post by mkak » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:29 pm

tasawar wrote:
ok i realy wish you good luck and i will email them tomorow but i dont understand how the other people on this forum they get email from UKBA about there decision is there any way that we can e mail them and they reply and also tell us the decision mkak if you seen the applicants from May most of them know there visa status in email ? how
its coz they have been waiting for a quite long time...so ukba told them the decision..i asked them the decision n they did not tell me...:(
im more worried now... !

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 pm

khalid83 wrote:Salaam to all,

I hope you guys are doin well with your families may allah bless every single muslim.

I will have my 3 payslips ready by December 2010 and then i will apply for my wife visa. However, i only have a three months contract and after that i will be working at the same company on a on-going basis. Will my wife's application be rejected based on my contract. My net salary is between 1300-1400 pounds. What should my employer write in the letter in which they will confirm my employment, and about the english test does anyone know when it is going to start and how should the applicant prepare for it.

Can someone plz help me?

Thanks
Salam khalid83

the english test starts on 29.11.2010 so by the time you apply it will have been implemented and your mrs would need to pass the test and attach the certificate with the application. The best way for the applicant to prepare would be to learn at one of the approved school.

Cant really give you much advice about the contract issue as i have not been through that, but in regards to employment details you dont really need to send your employment contract with the application,so would your employer be willing to write you a letter with your employment details and would he be willing to write contract type: permenant on it?
If he would let me know and i will tell you what detail they need to include on the letter and also other docs you need.

corrado

Post by corrado » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm

shazaz wrote:Has anyones employer been contacted who applied in july?
No. Looking at the June/July list the June applicants are only just being contacted in weeks 13 or 14 of their application and looking at when you applied I would expect your employer to be contacted mid to late October unless they reduce decision times back to within 12 weeks again which is rather unlikely.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

zeddy zed wrote:salam kammy

has your online status changed yet ? have the updated it ?
Salaam Bro nothing has changed I dont think they will change it as it will be done last minute lol

Will chase them up after the 12-14th Week insha Allah.

Its not been updated as soe fool has not done there job properly.

Insha Allah all will be good, Allah will help us all
Ameen
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

Dear Mrs Wasif,
I am the entry clearance officer dealing with your visa application and I have been asked to up date you regarding your case.

We currently have a backlog of cases at the moment having received a larger than usual number of applications. I left looked at your application on the 9th of September and it would have been completed at that time however there are a number of checks that have to made before I can make a decision.

I have been trying to contact your husband and left a message on his vice mail on number but I have had no reply from him.

I have not been able to make a decision on your case because, I note that you spent a large part of last year in the UK as a visitor and during your last visit you had a baby in the UK. You have not provided any evidence to show if you received NHS or private treatment during and after you had your baby. As you must be aware visitors are not entitled to NHS treatment and I am having difficulty obtaining this information from the hospital were you had your baby.

When I called your husband I had hoped that he would have been able to provided me with the information I needed, however as I have stated before he's not answered his phone. Until I have heard from the hospital regarding the treatment you received when you had your baby your application will remain on hold.

I hope you now have a clear picture of the position with your application.

Regards,

Linda

this is the response i got from the eco and want expert opinion as how to help me

genious

Post by genious » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

maryammajid786 wrote:Dear Mrs Wasif,
I am the entry clearance officer dealing with your visa application and I have been asked to up date you regarding your case.

We currently have a backlog of cases at the moment having received a larger than usual number of applications. I left looked at your application on the 9th of September and it would have been completed at that time however there are a number of checks that have to made before I can make a decision.

I have been trying to contact your husband and left a message on his vice mail on number but I have had no reply from him.

I have not been able to make a decision on your case because, I note that you spent a large part of last year in the UK as a visitor and during your last visit you had a baby in the UK. You have not provided any evidence to show if you received NHS or private treatment during and after you had your baby. As you must be aware visitors are not entitled to NHS treatment and I am having difficulty obtaining this information from the hospital were you had your baby.

When I called your husband I had hoped that he would have been able to provided me with the information I needed, however as I have stated before he's not answered his phone. Until I have heard from the hospital regarding the treatment you received when you had your baby your application will remain on hold.

I hope you now have a clear picture of the position with your application.

Regards,

Linda

this is the response i got from the eco and want expert opinion as how to help me
first you need to speak to your husband and ask him to ring them back if they left any number, he needs to check his voice mails. if not then even he or you can email to the person above your husbands numbers. try if you can make them talk to each other.

2nd, if you had received treatment from NHS using public funds i.e. free treatment, that is not good because as a visitor you don't have access to public funds.
if you had received free treatment then better to speak to lawyer to discuss, if not i.e. you have paid then you or your husband can say you have got receipts to prove.

either try to satisfy the person above or wait for her to make some stupid decision.

even after getting visa, do not make any claim for house or other benifits, untill you get citizenship.

PS: i am not expert, this is my personal opinion, i might be wronge. i am trying to help!

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am

aoa everybody, i just have a quick question my 3 motnhs will be next week on the 22nd, i have contacted my mp 2weeks agon and he said he checked with home office regading my application status and they said to him that it is not even in their system! do u think i should ask him to check again next week? and also i see other members talk about emailing certain people regarding their status can you please tell me who to email and what to write in the email,

thanks

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 am

Aoa

thanks genious this is the e-mail sent after consulting my lawyer .He advised me to writr the truth and i have done so
Last edited by maryammajid786 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Any updates from the list ?Maryam ur next now did they contectd with ur employer? mkak tell us about ur visa status?

mkak - Islamabad - 07/06/10 - under process at BHC 18/6/2010 - employer contact 1st week September (wk 13) - email decision made 9/9/10
shaq - Lahore - 08/06/10 - bhc 21/06/10 employer contacted-7/09/10
Tasawar - Mirpur - 08/06/2010 -under process at Bhc 23/06/2010 employer contected -14/09/2010
maryammajid786 -lahore - 11/06/10 -employer contacted14/9/2010
tk786 - karachi - 21/06/10 - under process at BHC 05/07/10
zehn - Lahore - 22/06/10 - forwarded 22/06/10
londongood - karachi - 21/06/10 - Under process at BHC - 05.07.10
corrado - Islamabad - 02/07/10 - Under process at BHC - 16/07/10
Ikhlaq - Islamabad - 05/07/10 - under process at bhc - 16/07/10
Nags - Islamabad - 06/07/10 - under Procecess at bhc - 19/07/10
Navalaviator - Islamabad - 14/07/10 - Under process at bhc - 27/07/10
yoda121- Lahore - 19/07/10 - under process at bhc - 02/08/10
Shazaz- Lahore- 20/7/10 - under process at bhc- 03/08/10
K44MYY - MIRPUR - 22/07/10 - passed onto Islamabed on 22/07/10
Zar2009 - Islamabad - 26/07/10 - passed onto Islamabad on 26/07/10
Newbie21-Islamabad - 27/07/10 under process at bhc -10/08/10

i have updated my status

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:29 pm

maryammajid786 wrote:Aoa

thanks genious this is the e-mail sent after consulting my lawyer .He advised me to writr the truth and i have done so

Dear Linda,
Thanks for your email

I have informed my husband to send you his contact details: so that
you can contact him as he is in Pakistan til the 19/ 09/ 2010.
I do not know which person at the hospital you have contacted and by
e-mail,phone or letter.

Regarding the treatment I received in UK.

I was of the opinion that I will have to pay for my care during
delivery of my Daughter and I have several emails from November 2009,
showing the intent to pay I was told and I quote from the
correspondence

" as long as you came had a normal delivery and stayed less than 4
days you would be looking at approximately £1,470.22"

correspondence with Andrew Green Overseas Vistors Manager at St.
Peter's Hospital

When I was in UK, I called the Home Office in Croydon asking for
information regarding my delivery and the expenses.I was directed such
that the relevant hospital has to advise me on the registration
process.

The GP surgery that registered me is Sunnymead Surgery 15-17 Heathside
Rd Woking GU22 7EY 01483 766 699
They have a copy of my passport with visit visa and my husbands
passoprt with his ILR. I went there and asked to be registered as a
private patient as i was visiting the UK as my husband had also just
moved to Woking he was going to register there as well. I was informed
by Sunnymead Surgery Managers that I will be registered on the basis
of my husband's indefinite leave to remian.You can call this number or
write to them
Sunnymead Surgery
15-17 Heathside Rd
Woking GU227EY, United Kingdom
01483 766 699

but later around February 2010 the GP surgery told me that I will be
registered as an NHS patient because my husband has Indefinite leave
to Remain in UK. I don't know if this means I have to pay different
rates or that I don't have to pay the Hospital at all.
I Left UK in May2010 with my 7 week old daughter so I don't breach
your rules of stay on a visit visa . To date I haven't received any
instruction or bill to pay any charges for the delivery of my
Daughter :despite having clearly stated to so many people that I want
to pay for the care that I recieve as I am a visitor and I dont want
any recourse to public funds ,to the extent that I thought I was being
paranoid.

I am also attaching the e-mails of Nov2010. I sent to the hospital 4
months before my daughter was delivered.You will see all information
and communication and be the judge.I have not paid the bill cause the
person has not sent me the bill as yet .My husband has also visited
this person.I can send you the e-mail and phone number.

As you will see from the e-mails my clear intent to pay.Why they have
not billed me--the delay is simply in the system,or cause my husband
has ILR and it was his baby as well or it has been overlooked I can
not say.
I would have persued the matter if I could have stayed longer but I
had to rush back as it was coming upto six months from my last entry
into UK And I did not want to be in breach of immigration rules or
apply for an extention as there was no need or emergency to do so.

I hope this has cleared the picture for you but still if you have
doubts or questions you can call on the numbers I have given for the
Sunnymead Surgery, or my husband.

I understand the hospital will say the same but of course you have to
wait for there response.

Alternatively you can send me the number so that my husband can call you.

Kind Regards
Maryam
You seem to be divulging alot of personal details here.

If I were you I would get rid of them.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

zehncars wrote:aoa everybody, i just have a quick question my 3 motnhs will be next week on the 22nd, i have contacted my mp 2weeks agon and he said he checked with home office regading my application status and they said to him that it is not even in their system! do u think i should ask him to check again next week? and also i see other members talk about emailing certain people regarding their status can you please tell me who to email and what to write in the email,

thanks
If I were you I would sit night and email at the beginning of next month if you haven't heard anything.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks for the reply also jus wanted to know wot email adress do I send it to?

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm

aoa

i agree i want to edit my details but the edit button is not on so i cant edit them plz switch on the edit button i request the moderators

i think i will not write much next time just my status as i accidentally have done taht twice anfd the edit button is not on

plz do that

Allah Hafiz

ishty
Newly Registered

Post by ishty » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Aoa all

I am ready to send my paperwork to pakistan (mirpur via fed ex)
has anyone used fed ex before or dhl ect.

What have your experiences been with sending documents with these well known couriers?

Any help would be great please has im worried, i dont want to loose my visa pack as it took alot of time and effort to collect everything.