ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent information on Tier 1 ......Please help.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalpen
Newly Registered

Need Urgent information on Tier 1 ......Please help.

Post by kalpen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 am

Hello Everyone,

I have done my M.C.A. I want to apply for Tier-1 visa.

My questions are as follows,

.1. Do I need to submit all the marksheet of 10th, 12th, B.Sc and M.C.A marksheet and degree certificate or just M.C.A marksheet and M.C.A degree certificate will do.

.2. Do I need to submit NARIC certificate for my MCA degree as I dont see MCA in the "Course Subject" section of Point Based calculator.
Do I need to select the Qualification as "Master Degree" and Course Subject as "IT/ Computer Science."

.3. There is bit diffrence of name on my passport and the degree marksheet.

Passport Name is:- Kalpen Amitbhai Shah

Marksheet Name is :- Kalpen Amit Shah.

So do I need to make any affidavit for this.

Please help me on this with my above 3 question . It would be a great help.

Regards,
Kalpen

sijin
Newly Registered

Re: Need Urgent information on Tier 1 ......Please help.

Post by sijin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Kalpen,

You need to submit your MCA without fail and then you can support that with your Degree also. There is no need to submit the other certificates.

2. In the point based calculator check if your university is mentioned if so then you can select Computer Science/ IT. If your university is not mentioned under the PBS then you will have to submit certificate from NARIC.

3. This one is bit tricky affidavit would be better. In my case all my certificates have my forename and surname. None of my certificates mentioned middle name but my passport does, but that dint matter. However, in your case the middle name is mentioned but is different therefore the affidavit would play a vital role.

Hope this would help you in getting your application sorted. Best of Luck.

Regards,
Sijin

kalpen
Newly Registered

Post by kalpen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Hello Sijin,

Thanks a lot for you quick reply.

Below is what I have to do, with few queries.

.1. So I will have to submit all my MCA marksheet and MCA degree certificate.

But is it necessary to submit BSC marksheet and BSc degree along with 10th and 12th marksheet. what if we dont submit this, and submit only MCA marksheet and certificate.

.2. Yes, my university is listed in the PBS calculator. So I dont need NARIC calculator. Please correct me If I am wrong.

.3. So I will make a affidavit for this stating that name in marksheet and passport is same person.

Regards,
Kalpen

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm

kalpen wrote:.1. So I will have to submit all my MCA marksheet and MCA degree certificate.

But is it necessary to submit BSC marksheet and BSc degree along with 10th and 12th marksheet. what if we dont submit this, and submit only MCA marksheet and certificate.
Reading the policy guidance will help. See Points Based System Tier 1, General Migrant (INF 21)

regards

sijin
Newly Registered

Post by sijin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm

1. MCA transcript and Certificate - Required
B.Sc transcript and Certificate - Not required but better to keep
Any other certifications such as CCNA, MCP etc would be of good support to your application.
10th, 12th Certificates not required.

2. Yes. as your university is there in the PBS Calculator, you dont need NARIC certificate.

3. Yes. Affidavit would be life a life jacket for you in case of doubt.

Regards,
Sijin.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Would advise you not to bombard the case worker with too many documents and confuse him/her.

MCA certificate is more than enough if it satisfies both education and English language requirement. No need of 10th, 12th, degree etc and CCNA, MCP etc absolutely not necessary.

kalpen
Newly Registered

Post by kalpen » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 am

Do we need to provide our past experience letter and current company offer letter.

Also do we need to provide our CV along with the application.

I will have to make to aafidavits if I submit my Master and Bachlore degree due to name. So I just want to give only Master and dont want to create lots of confussion by making 2 affidatits.

Please advise me on this.

Thanks.

kalpen
Newly Registered

Post by kalpen » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 am

Do we need to provide our past experience letter and current company offer letter.

Also do we need to provide our CV along with the application.

I will have to make 2 aafidavits if I submit my Master and Bachlore degree due to name. So I just want to give only Master and dont want to create lots of confussion by making 2 affidatits.

Please advise me on this.

Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:58 am

kalpen wrote:Please advise me on this.
Please make an effort to read the policy guidance, as already suggested. It clearly explains what documentary evidence(s) you need to submit.

regards