ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying from UK

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

add_mah

Applying from UK

Post by add_mah » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can tell, I am a citizen of India, working in UK for last 5 years, can I apply for Canadian Work Permit from UK, with all the UK documents.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 am

I am on a short holiday in a country that your visa office covers (e.g. UK, Ireland, Denmark, etc). Can I apply for a temporary resident visa at your visa office? wrote:Although you may apply in London, we prefer that you apply to the office responsible for the country where you normally reside.
Even visitors may apply, so I don't see why you cannot.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Maxies
Newly Registered

Post by Maxies » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 am

Hi add_mah,

Of course you can as long as you have a working or resident British Visa on your Indian passport. For more details, especially document needed, contact the Canadian visa offices in UK. Also check out this web site : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/un ... iller.aspx

Good luck !