ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Candian Visit Visa Info

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

intruder
Newly Registered

Candian Visit Visa Info

Post by intruder » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 pm

hi all , i am planning to vist my brother in canada, i live in london..i have the following queries

1.On Candian website it states about a letter of invitation but what ineed to know if that letter needs to be confirmed from notary public? theyare saying that some visa offices require sponserhsip letter to be stampedfrom notary public but i havent been able to confirm if thats the case, inmy case my bro is going to send me the invitation letter.

2. With regards to the letter from employer what needs to be stated on thatletter? have you kept any draft letters with you? sample letter for bothinvitation and employer could be quite useful if not just give me an ideawhat needs to be stated in the employer letter.

3. How long the whole process takes for vist visa?

4. Did you post your application or went to drop it urself?

5. Did u apply for single entry or multiple entry visa? and which one isadvisable for the 1st time?

6. Did u need a police clearance certificate or medical examnation?

7. How did you pay for it? and whts the easiest way?

8. Did you show any insurance documents?

9. What were the documents you sent? like i have in mind invitationletter,employer letter,bank statements,pay slips etc

10. The bank statements and pay slips need to be of latest 3 months ? orthey even need 3 month or one month would be sufficient?

11. Please advise about any additional general information which could be critical.

Any help will be much appreciated)!

Maxies
Newly Registered

Post by Maxies » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 am

I assumed that you are not a UK citizen or visitor visa exemption citizen.

See this website for more info to get temporary visitor visa: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/un ... isite.aspx