ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need urgent help for refusal of fiancee visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mamalim6
Newly Registered

need urgent help for refusal of fiancee visa

Post by mamalim6 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi everyone,
This is my first time to post here... i received my refusal of entry clearance after two month waiting as a fiancee to come to uk from british consulate in China. :(
I want to marry with my fiance as soon as i will arrive in Uk as we are planning to have wedding party oversea. However, the ECO was satisfied my situation.
I just post my refusal letter here, plz give me some advice if I could appeal or make a fresh applicaiton. I am really hopeless. now I have not seen my fiance more than 10 months. I really want to finish the case asap. Thanks for any useful advice.
my refusal letter is as follow:
you state that you wish to travel to the uk in order to marry ur sponsor. however, you have failed to produce any evidence of any arrangements for the wedding. e.g. date or venue booking. you also state you will marry within 4weeks of arriving in the uk. you appear to have carried our little research into the marriage laws of the uk, and the residency requirements to be able to marry in the uk. furthermore, the letters supporting to have been written by you and your sponsor are of the same formatm paper and english style and i am not satisfied as to the genuine author of either letter, or that the letter have been written by you and your sponsor individually. 290(I) (iii)

Acturally my fiance wrote the letters for me and him as i was too busy with work. and we also sign our name individually. I just realized it was a silly mistake to let him done the letters for us which made ECO susipious about our ture 4 relationship.

By the way, I am considering another important reason why i have been rejected this time. I have entered in uk for studies in 2005 and got degree in 2007. I have applied a trainning course in uk 2008 which has been granted 18month uk student visa. however, i did not complete this couse finally. I just left uk before my last visa has been expired. I did not overstay but i was just not able to provide any certificate for my last student visa issued.
when i apply my fiancee visa this time, ECO did not even mention my last visa history. However, I am wondering if it is kind of 'hidden' reason to rejected me as a fiancee? Is it any possible my case will involved with immigrantion terms 320 to send me in trouble?

Can anyone give me some help? many thanks to everyone :(

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm

I suspect that there are no hidden reasons, and that the actual reasons for rejection are simply as stated.

What investigation of UK marriage law was made before the visa application was made? Have you got any plans at all for where and when the marriage is going to take place? In a Register Office? A Church? Or where?
John

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mamalim6
Newly Registered

Post by mamalim6 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 am

John wrote:I suspect that there are no hidden reasons, and that the actual reasons for rejection are simply as stated.

What investigation of UK marriage law was made before the visa application was made? Have you got any plans at all for where and when the marriage is going to take place? In a Register Office? A Church? Or where?
I'd appreciated for replies..

we are planning to register in a register office first. then we would like to go to overseas to have wedding party and honeymoon. It can not be guaranteed exactly when. it will take longer time to make everything ready. Wedding is a big plan.How could I book anything and pay any deposit before my visa has not been granted??
it is a bit rediculous ...

Unfortunately, we did not provide any appointment or booking with registary office as it is said they were not able to book anything unless i am present in UK. We just mentioned it in our explaination letter. however, it has been convienced by ECO.

I am wondering if i make a fresh application with bookings in the UK or i still can stick my previous plan to have wedding party overseas. Does ECO accept any booking from oversea hotels??

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 am

mamalim6 wrote:we are planning to register in a register office first. then we would like to go to overseas to have wedding party and honeymoon.
A problem is that after marriage, re-entry into the UK may be refused because of change in circumstances (321A(1)) or purpose (320(5)).

Probably best to postpone overseas travel until after grant of FLR(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mamalim6
Newly Registered

Post by mamalim6 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 am

vinny wrote:
mamalim6 wrote:we are planning to register in a register office first. then we would like to go to overseas to have wedding party and honeymoon.
A problem is that after marriage, re-entry into the UK may be refused because of change in circumstances (321A(1)) or purpose (320(5)).

Probably best to postpone overseas travel until after grant of FLR(M).
Thank you so much.. I did mention in letters that we will apply for spouse visa after registration. after then we will travel to overseas to celebrate our wedding party . I think it is logical. however, ECO was not satisfied with my wedding plan.

Could I change my wedding plan in uk rather than overseas if i make a fresh application next month? Do you think this changes can be convinced by ECO?