ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sign petition against 4 to 5 yrs (DEADLINE: 24 APR)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ymlin
Newly Registered

Sign petition against 4 to 5 yrs (DEADLINE: 24 APR)

Post by ymlin » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:05 pm

Solicitor, Christine Lee will meet Home Office next week, she'll be arranged to meet HO mininster Tony McNaulty very soon. Please sign the petition and post to the follow address before 24 Apr 2006, SHE NEEDS more than 1000 PETITIONS:

Christine Lee & Co (Solicitors) Ltd
Unit 3
Colindale Business Centre
126 Colindale Avenue
London
NW9 5HD

If you need any legal consultation regarding to the ILR, please call 0208 2014354, Ann Lee. She can speak fluent English and Chinese. The consultation is free.

The petition content as below:

Toe Who It May Concern,
I hereby declare my objection towards the new Immigration Rules on Indefinite Leave to Rmain (ILR) which changes the length of time required to obtain ILR for UK work permit holders f4om 4 years to 5 years. I am opposed to the retrospective impact of the 5 year rule on permit holders who had applied before 3rd April 2006.
I believe the rule has a negative impact on the existing employment related category visa holders since we were under the impression that I was eligible to apply for redefinite leave to remain after 4 years. I have planned my life and my family's lives around this and as a result we are anxious about the changes and its effects on us.

Signature:

Date:

Name:

Address:

Comments:

Thanks for your support.

supertiger

Post by supertiger » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:53 am

There's an online petition started weeks ago http://www.petitiononline.com/ILR45/ I hope you can make use of it. Many good comment most of my friends and myself have signed and it is still going on...