ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent VISA doubts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fastnfurious
Newly Registered

Dependent VISA doubts

Post by fastnfurious » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

hi guys,

I have got some doubts about my wife's dependent visa. I have just got my tier 1 visa from India which I applied separately .

Now my wife is going to apply for her dependent visa separately so my doubt is does I need to give any sponsorship letter to her (She is showing her own bank statement only)

If the answer is yes than do I need to give my bank statements as well n yes what will be the format of sponsorship letter.

n yes £1600 is enough for maintenance or VISA people can ask again for my maintenance funds as well???

looking foreword for the clarifications

thanks friends

mayursha
Newly Registered

Post by mayursha » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Srini,

You can show her account however make sure her account is at the same address where you live - i.e. in the marriage certificate.

Sponsorship letter is recommended and should mention that you intend to stay together for the rest of the duration in the UK.

Show around 1600-1800 pounds in her account for the past 3 months. Make sure it has not dropped "even for a day". Statements should be original with bank logo - online estatements are not allowed.

fastnfurious
Newly Registered

hi

Post by fastnfurious » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 pm

thanks dear for promt response.

I have got married in Jaipur and now we both are working in hyderabad for last 1 n half year.
so she has got account here which is actually a salary account.

so the account address will be different from the marriage certificate, which is jaipur actually.

what can I do in this regard??

do u have any idea about the format of the sponsorship letter??

regards

srini