ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does spouse medical card effect on my nutaralisation applica

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robby1
BANNED

does spouse medical card effect on my nutaralisation applica

Post by robby1 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

hi every one , my wife is applying for medical card as she is not working ,if she has medical card, does this effect on my nutralisation application in any way? Thanks

9jeirean

Re: does spouse medical card effect on my nutaralisation app

Post by 9jeirean » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am

robby1 wrote:hi every one , my wife is applying for medical card as she is not working ,if she has medical card, does this effect on my nutralisation application in any way? Thanks
Possession of a medical card in itself does not affect your naturalization application, but her not working may. It largely depends on your own employment status. Are you working yourself, how long has your wife been unemployed?
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:44 pm

she is out of work from last 4 months,she is e u citizen, i am self employed and always worked inmthe state thanks.

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

robby1 wrote:she is out of work from last 4 months,she is e u citizen, i am self employed and always worked inmthe state thanks.
I'll say you'll be ok as long as you remain self sustaining and tax compliant. Be sure to send all relevant documentation to support your financial status and tax compliance to naturalization office.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

thanks alot.