ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Visa Refused General Ground Refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

svelma1979
Newly Registered

Post by svelma1979 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:38 pm

my Tier1 visa i am got 100 points visa officer ECO Comment:

I am satisfied that vou oualifv for ihese Doints as stioulated in the published quidance

only this Issue problem ....

Please help Admin Review Process Tier1 Visa ----> General Ground Refusal

ECO Cornment:

I am also required to assess your application against Paragraph 320(7a) of the lmmigration Rules
which requires that I must be satisfied that:
Falserepresent;fions have not been made or false documents have not been submltted (whether
or not material to the application. and whethe!'or not to the applicant's knowledge). or materlal
facts have been discJosed, in relation to the application.
According to our records. you were refused entry clearance as a student on 06/021 2004. You
have failed to declare this information in section 6.3 of the visa application form. I note you were
reiused on your old passport which was not due to expire until 25105/2008 yet you obtained a
new passport over a year before ii was due io expire. You have not claimed its loss. I consider
that you have tried to hide your immigration history by obtaining a new passport unnecessariiy
and not producing your old passport with your application. I am therefore satisfjed on the balance
of probabilities that you have attempted to hide your previous immigration history by making false
.epresentations in suppod of your applicaiion and failing to disclose rraterial facts it is refused
under Paragraph 320(7a) of the lmrnigration Rules. Any future applications will also be
automatically refused forthesame reason, under Paragraph 320(7B) of the UK lmmigration
Rules HC395 (as amended) until 08/09/2020 unless a concession applies

This fact has damaged the credibillity of your overall application. I therefore refuse your appication under paragraph 245C of the immigration rules

please help me admin review how to write comment

This is my contact no: 91-9948305415
Emial id: Santhoshreddyv@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Santosh

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Why did you not disclose the earlier refusal in the application form? And include previous passport(s) with your application? If old passport was lost / stolen, a police report should have been included with the application.

Administrative review will not help as you have not been refused on account of points claimed, but for not disclosing factual information (knowingly or unknowingly).

You need legal representation to overturn the decision and the ban. Contact a competent immigration lawyer.

regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:02 pm

If you do not have answers to the questions then do not expect from anyone else to know the answers.

Are you guilty or claiming innocent? and please give your reasons too.

svelma1979
Newly Registered

Post by svelma1979 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:57 am

actually i am filling application 6.3 column select NO option this one mistake in same time i am vfs drop old passport and new passport vfs counter officer asking only current passport that's why i am drop my current passport ................

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 am

I am unable to follow your post. could you please explain clearly?

vinny

Re: Tier1 Visa Refused General Ground Refusal

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:00 pm

svelma1979 wrote:actually i am filling application 6.3 column select NO option this one mistake in same time i am vfs drop old passport and new passport vfs counter officer asking only current passport that's why i am drop my current passport ................
Why did you answer "No"?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 pm

svelma1979 wrote:actually i am filling application 6.3 column select NO option this one mistake in same time i am vfs drop old passport and new passport vfs counter officer asking only current passport that's why i am drop my current passport ................
Looks like he is using some sort of translator to translate to english :) ??

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I am not an expert and can be 100% wrong but based on what ever stated below, there is definitely something fishy here… don’t really need to comment on the level of English being used here…

p.s apologies for this svelma1979 u know if you have done right or wrong but if you have nothing to hide, please seek some professional advice..

svelma1979 wrote:my Tier1 visa i am got 100 points visa officer ECO Comment:

According to our records. you were refused entry clearance as a student on 06/021 2004. You
have failed to declare this information in section 6.3 of the visa application form. I note you were
reiused on your old passport which was not due to expire until 25105/2008 yet you obtained a
new passport over a year before ii was due io expire. You have not claimed its loss. I consider
that you have tried to hide your immigration history by obtaining a new passport unnecessariiy
and not producing your old passport with your application.