ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child settlement visa.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bammu

Child settlement visa.

Post by bammu » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 am

Hi,

I am holding ILR visa and my wife is holding 2 years spouse visa.My son born in india now 10 months old.I got my ILR last june 2010.

How can I bring my kid from India, What visa should I apply. I have already enquired with VFS they told me it is 2 years child settlemt visa.isit so? or ILE

I am bit confused, One of my firned tole me it should be ILE visa.Can you guys please help.My naturalisation due is on coming june.Can i include my child application along with me for british citizenship.I am planning to apply my child visa by next week.please help us guys.In one of the website it has mentioned that he will get visa as indefinite if one or both the parents hold ILR.and also he will get his visa duration as same as with whom he is going to travel.At prsent I am in UK.My wife is going to apply for his visa.I am planning to bring them as soon as they received their visa so guys please clarify me.

Thanks in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 am

I believe that it may be limited leave in line with his mother, under 301(i)(a).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bammu

Post by bammu » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks vinny for your quick reply.

Can i include my child's application with my naturalisation application, or he has to wait for 3 years.