ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 points calculation on salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gauraverma
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 points calculation on salary

Post by gauraverma » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi
I did the online point calculation for the tier 1 visa and wasnt able to get 80 points. I am missing on the salary side of the point system. I was in uk for over 1.5 yrs and now presently in am back in india for past 2 months( in the same compony which sent me to uk).

Can someone please help me understand the calculataion of my indian salary ??
What is the latest salary multipliers for india??is ther any site which tells about this variable?

As i was getting uk salary for past 10 months and now back to indian in past 2 months so as per me the formula for my sal calculation is :

Uk sal for 10 months + (( indian sal for 2 months * sal multiplier) / GBP rate in india)

Is this correct??

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: UK Tier 1 points calculation on salary

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

gauraverma wrote:UK sal for 10 months + (( indian sal for 2 months * sal multiplier)
Correct.

Reading the Tier 1 (General) policy guidance will help. It also explains how forex conversions need to be done.

regards

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm