ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confuse.com

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

camara
Newly Registered

confuse.com

Post by camara » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:16 am

Hi everyone
just confused about people in Ireland. Years ago when I was in Dublin everybody same nice and accept different people. But now in Dublin people are so rude to foreigners(sorry for my language) like we caused the banking crises in Ireland. But anyway Dublin is better than the rest of Ireland.
I thing in this country without been rude to anyone people need to go educate themselves to better understand others, to know how to respect and understand that if they want people to leave Ireland. they should state asking they Irish living in US to comeback to Ireland, which is impossible.
what I am telling you now will shock you may be. But if you are living in this country you will realized that many Irish are intellectually ignorant about so many things. It's crazy.
I was arguing with one guy(obviously Irishman). He has the nerves to telling me why refugee don't stay where they are or go somewhere else. He was talking to me with such arrogance and asking questions that I am embarrass even to write. I was so piss of. I aswer him: why Irish likes to goes to US, UK and so on. You know what he told me: because they are white. Man that was the end of the argument. I don't hate nobody, but man Irishman get in my facing nerves man. some of this people are so facing ignorant man.

IntheQ
Newly Registered

Re: confuse.com

Post by IntheQ » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 am

camara wrote:Hi everyone
just confused about people in Ireland. Years ago when I was in Dublin everybody same nice and accept different people. But now in Dublin people are so rude to foreigners(sorry for my language) like we caused the banking crises in Ireland. But anyway Dublin is better than the rest of Ireland.
I thing in this country without been rude to anyone people need to go educate themselves to better understand others, to know how to respect and understand that if they want people to leave Ireland. they should state asking they Irish living in US to comeback to Ireland, which is impossible.
what I am telling you now will shock you may be. But if you are living in this country you will realized that many Irish are intellectually ignorant about so many things. It's crazy.
I was arguing with one guy(obviously Irishman). He has the nerves to telling me why refugee don't stay where they are or go somewhere else. He was talking to me with such arrogance and asking questions that I am embarrass even to write. I was so piss of. I aswer him: why Irish likes to goes to US, UK and so on. You know what he told me: because they are white. Man that was the end of the argument. I don't hate nobody, but man Irishman get in my facing nerves man. some of this people are so facing ignorant man.
Welcome to Ireland

ghostriderinthesky
Newly Registered

Post by ghostriderinthesky » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Not everyone is like that, you cannot judge an entire nation (or city) for a few people, there is dearly beloved people everywhere in the world. Do what I do, and try to focus on the nice irish people you meet everyday, you will enjoy living here. :D

fatty patty

Re: confuse.com

Post by fatty patty » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 pm

camara wrote:Hi everyone
Hi Camara sorry to hear about your experience but your man you descirbed just sounds like a sc*mbag :evil: . Not all people are like that. Ireland is a pretty decent country man as compare to other countries (and i am not kidding with you on this or molly cuddling you) although you do meet the odd bad apple here and then but this country ain't that dearly beloved even in this deep recession.

camara
Newly Registered

confuse.com

Post by camara » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 am

Thanks guys for your reply and I get your point. In my place you will do the same because you can't take it forever. There are sometimes you state to question yourself about some things, but anyway I am very please and confident that there are pretty good peoples as you guys. beloved is enemies of freedom, all let stand up for this bad spot. Peace.