ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

Dependant

Post by samira_uk » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply again for Tier 4 visa. But in this I decided to apply myself first and after granting visa, my husband and daughter will apply. Therefore, in the application when it asks, if your husband or child be traveling with you should I choose "Yes"?

I am asking as they are not applying with me and maybe they join me a bit later.

I explained in the additional information that my dependents will be traveling and joining me in the UK but they are not applying with me and they apply later. Do you think it is good?

saaj79
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant

Post by saaj79 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 am

samira_uk wrote:Dear All,

I am going to apply again for Tier 4 visa. But in this I decided to apply myself first and after granting visa, my husband and daughter will apply. Therefore, in the application when it asks, if your husband or child be traveling with you should I choose "Yes"?

I am asking as they are not applying with me and maybe they join me a bit later.

I explained in the additional information that my dependents will be traveling and joining me in the UK but they are not applying with me and they apply later. Do you think it is good?
im too late but you should write no.as they dont have a visa.