ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 1 (PSW)-Hav bn wrkng full-time since 3 mon

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mir_azam_k
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Applying for Tier 1 (PSW)-Hav bn wrkng full-time since 3 mon

Post by mir_azam_k » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Dear Members,

I will be applying for my Tier 1 (psw) next week. I have included the orginal certificate of award, trascript, Tier 1 letter from the university, and bank stmts for 90 days. All these are the required docs for this visa, as per the UKBA guidelines.

I will have to give some background before posing my actual question. I have submitted my dissertation on 09/06/2010. I enquired with UBKA's publicenquiries division on whether or not, a PG student can work full-time after submitting his/her dissertation. In response I was sent the FAQs which suggested “…You can continue working full time when your studies are completed for a period of four months or until your visa expires, whichever is sooner, whilst waiting for your examination results, prior to attending your graduation ceremony or before commencement of your new course...â€