ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_cardiff
Newly Registered

Income Documents

Post by aj_cardiff » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:03 am

Hello Moderators and everyone,

I am going to apply for HSMP in next few weeks from USA.
Can you please help me in my some doubts:

1. I do qualify GBP40,000(around 70-71,000) income band in last one year(starting from April 15, 2005 to April 15, 2006). I want to attach my tax return for year 2005 as income proof. I am having income of $50,000 in 2005 and rest in 2006(Jan-Apr). But my Tax Return for 2005(It is for Calendar year 2005) will show just 50,000 and I do not have Tax Return for 2006.. I am attaching pay stubs for 2006. How can I make my case clear and not confusing ?? :roll: It should clearly show that total income of equal to GBP 40,000.

2. I was going to Requirements section and supporting document for the Income proof. It states that ...

"12 months wage slips - if your wage slips are not printed on company headed paper, they must be stamped and signed by your employer. Wage slips not printed on headed paper or endorsed by the employer will not be accepted as evidence of past earnings"

I have pay slips but those are not on campany letter head (Ofcourse it clearly mentions company name). My company gives me an electronic pay stub that is printed on a quality paper and are original but it doesn't have any signature on it.. Can I use them :?: :?:

3. How will I show my salaried income is GBP 40,000 ? Do I need to show currency conversions ? If yes How ?

Thanks in advance for suggestions..

:)

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:34 am

The salary slips can be officially endorsed with office seal. Regarding currency conversion, try following sites:

www.xe.com
www.oanda.com
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Salary slips ??

Post by geriatrix » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:45 pm

Is company seal (stamp) good enough to endorse the wage slips or signatures from an authorized dignatory with name & designation a must ???

Appreciate the feedback !!

regards

Cool

Post by Cool » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:24 am

Company stamp and signature of official of company are both required.

Name and designation not essential; guidelines don't request for those and the people I know who've got approval didn't include name and designation of the person that signed the stamped payslips.

Cool