ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP FROM EXPERT FOR MY FIANCE IMMIGRATION STATUS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mamalim6
Newly Registered

NEED HELP FROM EXPERT FOR MY FIANCE IMMIGRATION STATUS

Post by mamalim6 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 am

HI,
i need someone to give me some advice.. i have been refused as fiancee visa by ECO in China recently. My fiance intend to lodge an appeal for me in UK.. firstly, I dont know what the differenc if i post appeal in China or lodge in the uk? which one could make case a little bit quicker?

Sencondly, my fiance has been granted ILR in 2007. He is originally from Iran. However, he has not change to british passport yet. He has not got any passport at moment.

He decide to apply his iranian passport in iranian ambassy in uk which has been accept his application. Is any one know here if he can take his iranian passport and his origianl ILR document together to visit me in China?? or he has to take his ILR status to home office in UK and put his ILR status on his new iranian passport then he can go abroad?

we really miss each other as we have been sepreated by this immigration situation for nearly 1 years. we are both desperate to meet each others. i really want to get help from you guys.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.