ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

?? Confused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

?? Confused

Post by scorpio_besal » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am

Hi,

I had completed BBA and MBA from sikkim manipal university and both of them are listed in the point bases calculator.I am getting 35 marks for the MBA however i have few more questions for which i would need you guys to help me.

My question is since the course is listed on the calculator,will be eligible to gain points for the fact the degree was taught in English.

If YES, then Will i be required any other documents apart from the original degree and if just the degree then do i also need to give them both the degrees or just one.

NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of you help each others... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,MODS,SENIORS MEM for being so kind for helping people.. KEEP THE GOOD WORK.

Regards,
Mutant Member
Besal :-)

push
United Kingdom

Re: ?? Confused

Post by push » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

scorpio_besal wrote:Hi,

I had completed BBA and MBA from sikkim manipal university and both of them are listed in the point bases calculator.I am getting 35 marks for the MBA however i have few more questions for which i would need you guys to help me.

My question is since the course is listed on the calculator,will be eligible to gain points for the fact the degree was taught in English.

If YES, then Will i be required any other documents apart from the original degree and if just the degree then do i also need to give them both the degrees or just one.

NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of you help each others... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,MODS,SENIORS MEM for being so kind for helping people.. KEEP THE GOOD WORK.

Regards,
Mutant Member
Besal :-)
For Degree taught in English: Use the one which gets you 10 points under the English Language sections on the PBS Points Calculator.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 am

thanks push for the advise.. both the degrees were taught in English..my confusions lies here..how do i prove it that the degree which i have was taught in English.

BBA AND MBA was taught in English from sikkim manipal university which is listed under the Point based system calculator.

i mean what document do i need to furnish to get the 10 marks for the English requirement category.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am

scorpio_besal wrote:thanks push for the advise.. both the degrees were taught in English..my confusions lies here..how do i prove it that the degree which i have was taught in English.

BBA AND MBA was taught in English from sikkim manipal university which is listed under the Point based system calculator.

i mean what document do i need to furnish to get the 10 marks for the English requirement category.
Use the one which gets you 10 points on the PBS calculator. Only evidence you need is the Original Degree certificate then.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer