ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eco Comments---nedd help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

Eco Comments---nedd help

Post by shah1507 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

you have claimed 25 points based on your income for the period of *****
you are required to show two pieces of evidance from two diffrnt sourcec to corroboret your income. you have submitted the following documents.

1) official tax documents
2) a leeter from your accountant must be on hedead paper and must confirm the gross and net pay for the period claimed.the letter should also given of salary, dividends, profit, tax credit and dates of net payment earned.

Given this, i am not satisfied that you have shown two piecec of evidance from two diffrance sourcec. in view of the above , you have not provided the correct evidance to show your previous earnigs. i have therefore awreded you 0 points.

now what should i do pls help me.

Thanks in adv.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Eco Comments---nedd help

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 pm

shah1507 wrote:now what should i do pls help me.
Read the policy guidance (again, even if you have done so in the past) and see what documentary evidences you were required to submit and what you actually submitted. Ascertain whether the caseworker has made a mistake or is it you.

regards

shah1507

Post by shah1507 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

yap i did a mistak but now wht is the possibilities in admin review wht we need to explanation in admin review pls help me i m desparet

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

If it is your mistake, then administrative review is not for you. You'll need to apply again - with specified documentary evidence(s) - and pay the fees again.

regards

shah1507

Both are diffrent sources

Post by shah1507 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 am

i allredy submitted diffrent soureces documents BHC didnt consider properly

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Both are diffrent sources

Post by geriatrix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 pm

shah1507 wrote:official tax documents
These can be used as evidence of earnings / income only if the 12 months you are claiming points for is same as the income tax assessment period.
shah1507 wrote:a leeter from your accountant must be on hedead paper and must confirm the gross and net pay for the period claimed.the letter should also given of salary, dividends, profit, tax credit and dates of net payment earned.
Essentially meaning that the evidence submitted did not confirm to the requirements specified in the policy guidance.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 am

shah1507 wrote:you have claimed 25 points based on your income for the period of *****
you are required to show two pieces of evidance from two diffrnt sourcec to corroboret your income. you have submitted the following documents.

2) a leeter from your accountant must be on hedead paper and must confirm the gross and net pay for the period claimed.the letter should also given of salary, dividends, profit, tax credit and dates of net payment earned.

Given this, i am not satisfied that you have shown two piecec of evidance from two diffrance sourcec. in view of the above , you have not provided the correct evidance to show your previous earnigs. i have therefore awreded you 0 points.

Thanks in adv.

What exactly was your 12 month income claim period?

shah1507

Post by shah1507 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 am

i claimed finacial year March09 to April10

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 am

First of all, you cannot claim from March - April (14 months)! Also, assuming you applied from India, the tax year corresponds to April-March.
shah1507 wrote:yap i did a mistak
Doesn't that indicate to you that you must reapply (afresh)?

regards

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 pm

shah1507 wrote:you have claimed 25 points based on your income for the period of *****

Thanks in adv.
evidence in case of company

1. client list with dealings , agreement copies
2. Bank statemtments for receipt of money in account unless it is retail business
3. tax deduction at source on transactions as supporting evidence (IN case of Contractractors )

shah1507

Admin Review Disition-Agian bogus comment

Post by shah1507 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 am

ECM Comments:

you were required to show 3 pieces of evidance of your privious earnigs.
I acknowlage that you provided tax documents, buisness accounts,
and an accountant's letter.
The accountant's letter and the buisness account come from the same source, and so we count these as one piece of evidance, in accordance with paragrph 138 of the published guidance. Althogh the accountant's letter dose note a number underneth his signature, it is not clear that this is registration number, nor is it clear which body he is registerd with. Consequently, the letter did not show that your accountant was qulified in line with the details set out in the guidance.

please seniors, modretors and spcialy susdmehta help me....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 am

I have expressed by opinion pretty much clearly in my responses above. IMHO, you need someone to help you understand what is written in the policy guidance and assist you in preparing the application.
shah1507 wrote:yap i did a mistak but now wht is the possibilities in admin review wht we need to explanation in admin review pls help me i m desparet
It is difficult to understand how an applicant can hope to get the decision overturned through AR even though he admits that he made a mistake in the initial application. No offence but it reflects lack of understanding of the basics.

Consider seeking (competent) professional help if you wish to apply again.

regards