ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

am I going to have any impact on my sis's visa app. ?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsmp_tw3
Newly Registered

am I going to have any impact on my sis's visa app. ?

Post by hsmp_tw3 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi,

I am in uk and have ILR and my sis. is applying for student visa from outside uk as international student. she has got admission in a respectable univ. in uk and wants to do masters.

If I sponsor her financially (free + expenses) is it going to have any impact on her visa application ? my bank statements and sponsor letter would be attached with the application.

Further is attaching saving accounts statements have any problem ? (money can be withdrawn anytime) on visa application ?

please reply

NiceCareing

Post by NiceCareing » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

if your salary coming to your account regularly
you are working full time and earning good salary
you are paying tax and National insurance

then there should not be a problem. But UKBA and Govt always think that Money from out side UK should come inside UK so UK unis get foreign money but if ur sis has no sponsor for your own country then you have no choice.....Try it ...
Listen to all BUT Always do what your heart says...

Good Luck

divisionbell

Post by divisionbell » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

I had similar situation. My sister had to apply from abroad. What I did eventually was to transfer funds into my sister's account in GBP in the country where she was. That worked well and she got her student visa without any issues.