ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4 years 5 mont EEA family permit granted is this right?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Deeone

4 years 5 mont EEA family permit granted is this right?

Post by Deeone » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 pm

I received a letter confirming my residence permit and it started on 02/09/10 till 02/02/15 which is 4 years and 5 months am not sure whether the HO. Thanks for all the assistance rendered during the course of apppeal i went through My questions are;

-is this right because I thought it should be minimum of 5 years?
-Also, I came to uk in the year 2004 and have only been out for 4 weeks in the last six years ;Can I apply for PR/BC even BC/PR ?
-Do I need my uncle document if I am to apply for PR even though he is got his own PR?
-In addition my Passport has expired now and they Stamped the RC on it do i need to notify them when applying for new one of change of passport ?

Deeone

any advice will be appreciated

Post by Deeone » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Please Kindly help any advice given will be appreciated. I really need helps with this questions or if there is any place in the forum that this points has been discusss before, I wil appreciate if I can be put through any link(s) that answered this questions. Thanks in anticipition for the replies