ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 pm

shazaz wrote:is there any point emailing them if it has not been 12 weeks?
Nope, none at all.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

AOA786

Congrats to those will got there visas Mariam Black clouds are comes in our married life since we start doing UK visa application becouse the ECO,s are heart less people and the email you gave of mr Ahmad raza i already met with him at the of submitting my application in june so i am not satisfied wid him and my wife discuss with other solicitors and all they said that is very silly refusal so hope fully inshallah they overturn and i will get there before our baby come into this heartless world so plz do dua for me a loot i am so desperate and inshallah you will also hear good news Mariam.

Jazak Allah Khair.

tk786
Newly Registered

Post by tk786 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Salaam all

thank you for all the well wishes.

I hope that everyone gets their visas as soon as possible, inshAllah.

Remember, I always expected that Allah will do the best for me and he did. Just remember to always stay with him through Namaz and ibadat and inshAllah you will see the rewards.

JazakAllah Khair

Assalamualaikum

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm

tk786 wrote:Submitted 21/06/10
Passed over to BHC 05/07/10
Employer contacted - No contact to employer
Decision Made - 17/09/10
Passport Collected - 27/09/10 VISA ISSUED!!!

Salaam All

Alhamdulilah, my wife got her visa today.
CONGRATS and all the best :D :D Masha Allah great news.

londongood - All the best for Wednesday
mkak - Finally the time has arrived, thought they forgot bout you lol all the best and Insha Allah will be good news

Tasawar - Brother don't loose hope. Just to give you an idea a friend of mines sisters case was over turned and didn't go to court. Same scenario as yours. She has a child and lives with parents. But ECO didnt believe it was a subsiding relationship. He goes that her hubby wont be able to find work in UK as he doesn't speak English. Plus she had over 10k in her account. He goes why couldn't she get her own house? also didn't believe that they had a relationship nothing to show contact between them.

They put an appeal in within 29 days and got date. Gave them 3 months to get evidence together. So her hubby went to study English, got supporting evidence together. The BHC had to confirm court date within 15 days by sending a letter to UK court. They never did so my mates solicitor advised dont chase them up as they have messed up. Few days later they wrote letter saying case has been overturned and visa issued.

SO basically they didn't let it get to court because they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on. So in end they didn't have to submit new evidence.
Get your local MP involved.

My mate got his MP involved and was told by him that the BHC are dealing with over 2 million application at the moment a lot for student visas, as universities are starting etc and the new law coming into place.

I know its a headache if you have to go to court but make sure you have all evidence ready Insha Allah they wont let it get to that stage.

What you need is a good local solicitor, tell MRS to go see local law centre and then start preparing evidence. See if you can get help from Citizens Advice Bureau.

All the best. Everything happens for a reason as Allah Knows Best
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

corrado

Post by corrado » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 pm

tk786 Many congratulations to both of you, I wish you a happy lifetime together :D

mkak and londongood I hope your partners get the visas insha'Allah.

introuble
Newly Registered

MUBARAK BROTHER

Post by introuble » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 pm

salam
very happy for you and your wife May ALLAH give both of u all the happiness in future amin
my case is quite diffrent but i have a strong faith on ALLAH but sometimes everything seems impossible .. dont know what will happen???
anyway plese remember me in your prayers too

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Congrats to those will got there visas Mariam Black clouds are comes in our married life since we start doing UK visa application becouse the ECO,s are heart less people and the email you gave of mr Ahmad raza i already met with him at the of submitting my application in june so i am not satisfied wid him and my wife discuss with other solicitors and all they said that is very silly refusal so hope fully inshallah they overturn and i will get there before our baby come into this heartless world so plz do dua for me a loot i am so desperate and inshallah you will also hear good news Mariam.

Jazak Allah Khair.
aoa

yes he is ok he handled m y sisters case and she got it but maybe he did not understand your my sister s was work permit

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 am

aoa

tasawar please take 2 or 3 opinions and then decide

Allah Hafiz

londongood

Post by londongood » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:17 am

Thanx K44myy and corrodo

My wife will go there 2mmorow lets see

Zahida

HELP!!!

Post by Zahida » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 am

Salaam Everyone

I've been reading this thread for the last few months, but this is the 1st time i am posting on here, i just wish i found it before i applied for hubbys visa, coz there is some great advice on this.

I was hoping someone can help me, i applied for my husband's visa in Mirpur on 25/06/2010, and as i'm into the 14th week i emailed the UK office yesterday to check on the status of the application and was advised a decision was made on the 6th of Sept. I'm really stressed and i'm thinking the worst cos my employer hasn't been contacted and i have seen that people who applied before me have not had the decision yet.

Has anyone had a decison made in less than 3 months, i've heard only when the visa is refused that's when they make the decision so quickly.

Please please someone help as i'm going out of my mind! :

P.S: Congratulations to all those who got there Visa's recently.
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Nags

Post by Nags » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 am

Hi Everyone

I am just wondering if some1 can help me

I nw this sounds like a stupid Question, but how is everyone counting the weeks, my hubby applied for his visa on 06/07/2010, will our 12 weeks be over on 06/10/2010???

I will really appreciate if sum1 can help me with this as when i m countin weeks on the calender it shows mt 12 weeks is today 28/09/2010

Kind Regards

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:51 am

Nags wrote:Hi Everyone

I nw this sounds like a stupid Question, but how is everyone counting the weeks, my hubby applied for his visa on 06/07/2010, will our 12 weeks be over on 06/10/2010???

I will really appreciate if sum1 can help me with this as when i m countin weeks on the calender it shows mt 12 weeks is today 28/09/2010

Kind Regards
Hi Nags

You are correct, your 12 weeks are today, I have just counted the weeks off the calendar also :-)

I applied on the 26th of June for my hubby's visa and got an email from the Visa office yesterday telling me a decision was made on the 6th of September. I am so stressed!!!

Nags

Post by Nags » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

Zahida wrote:

Kind Regards
Hi Nags

You are correct, your 12 weeks are today, I have just counted the weeks off the calendar also :-)

I applied on the 26th of June for my hubby's visa and got an email from the Visa office yesterday telling me a decision was made on the 6th of September. I am so stressed!!!

Hi

Please dont be stressed

Inshalla all will be well

Allah has made marriage for husband and wife to be together not apart

Just leave it all up to him and he shall do whats best

INSHALLLA !!! :)

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 am

Nags wrote:
Zahida wrote:

Kind Regards
Hi Nags

Hi

Please dont be stressed

Thank you hun, i know all we can do is leave it in the hand of Allah, inshallah it will be good news! :)

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 am

Nags wrote:
Zahida wrote:

Kind Regards
Hi Nags

Hi

Please dont be stressed

I suggest you email them and see if they have made a decision yet.

UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 am

Yoda121 when do expect ur employer to be contacted?this wait is so stresful..

Yousafa

Post by Yousafa » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 am

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Jazak Allah Khair.
Salaam Tasawar,

I really feel for you, it must be very difficult.

I apologise if you have done so already but please can you post the exact wording of your refusal notice, and please can you also post what documents you submitted with regards to proving your marriage is genuine.

Feel free to PM me the details if you do not wish for them to be posted in a public thread.

Regards

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 am

shazaz wrote:Yoda121 when do expect ur employer to be contacted?this wait is so stresful..
I expect contact around the 11-29 Oct by the looks of things.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 pm

yoda121 wrote:
shazaz wrote:Yoda121 when do expect ur employer to be contacted?this wait is so stresful..
I expect contact around the 11-29 Oct by the looks of things.
you got mkak's process time wrong, his took 16 weeks and collected his passport on 17th week.
If you could correct that please.
Thank you.

Nags

Post by Nags » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Im guessing no early july applicant employers have been contacted yet?

Will some1 kindly give me like an estimate of when they are currently contacting employer

wot week is this??

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Nags wrote:Im guessing no early july applicant employers have been contacted yet?

Will some1 kindly give me like an estimate of when they are currently contacting employer

wot week is this??
I think you will be contacted next week, do let us know as soon as this happens so we can update the spreadsheet
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

Nags

Post by Nags » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:48 pm

yoda121 wrote:
Nags wrote:Im guessing no early july applicant employers have been contacted yet?

wot week is this??
I think you will be contacted next week, do let us know as soon as this happens so we can update the spreadsheet
INSHALLAH!!

I will certanly

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

aaarrrgh this wait his hard and annoying, its now been about 7 weeks since wife has submitted her case and she is pregnant.

i couldnt stop myself and just emailed the ukhub...see what they say...hope they have sympathy for poor me...
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

sensazn

Re: HELP!!!

Post by sensazn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Zahida wrote:Salaam Everyone

I've been reading this thread for the last few months, but this is the 1st time i am posting on here, i just wish i found it before i applied for hubbys visa, coz there is some great advice on this.

I was hoping someone can help me, i applied for my husband's visa in Mirpur on 25/06/2010, and as i'm into the 14th week i emailed the UK office yesterday to check on the status of the application and was advised a decision was made on the 6th of Sept. I'm really stressed and i'm thinking the worst cos my employer hasn't been contacted and i have seen that people who applied before me have not had the decision yet.

Has anyone had a decison made in less than 3 months, i've heard only when the visa is refused that's when they make the decision so quickly.

Zahida

first of all ur lucky it didnt take too long, secondly its not always the case that visa gets rejected if decision made early

my cousins application took 2 and half months and was granted visa......
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

Zahida

Re: HELP!!!

Post by Zahida » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm

sensazn wrote:
Zahida wrote:Salaam Everyone

Zahida

first of all ur lucky it didnt take too long, secondly its not always the case that visa gets rejected if decision made early

my cousins application took 2 and half months and was granted visa......
Hi sensazn

I'm hoping it is good news, inshallah it will be, it's just annoying that they won't tell me what the decision is, but all we can do is be patient and make dua, i'm hoping everyone get's good news inshallah.

When did your cousin apply and was their employer contacted?