ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Depedent Employer Letter Formate Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shieldguy

Tier 1 Depedent Employer Letter Formate Required

Post by shieldguy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Tier 1 Depedent Employer Letter Formate Required please give some sample formates

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Where are you getting these list of (unnecessary) requirements from? Utility bills, sponsorship undertaking, house inspection report and now it is the (first time ever heard) "Tier 1 dependent employer letter". Can you explain what does this phrase actually mean?

Read the PBS dependent policy *carefully* ... to understand what documentary evidence is required for an EC application as a dependent of Tier 1 migrant. Also, try to search for information already posted on the forum (e.g. - see Tier 1 (General) Dependent application queries).

Don't confuse "PBS dependent application" with a "spouse of a settled person / citizen" application (which I suspect is the case).

regards

shieldguy

Post by shieldguy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 pm

its the employer letter showing that i am working in uk and whats my earnings are and since when i am working here i think with tier 1 dependent application we add this as well

whats wrong with that???

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm

You do not need this 'Dependant employer letter'. There is no requirement that the Tier 1 visa holder should be employed to apply for a dependant visa for his/her dependants.

shieldguy

Post by shieldguy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm

thanks guys

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

shieldguy wrote:its the employer letter showing that i am working in uk and whats my earnings are and since when i am working her
That's "my (your) employment letter", not a "dependent employer letter".

regards

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

shieldguy wrote:thanks guys
bhai Jan as I have PM you before. don't confuse yourself, its not a very difficult task to apply for a dependent visa, I have read your all posts and you seems to me very confuse about the documents required.
one of my friend's Mrs has got visa from Pakistan using only these documents

1.main applicant passport and visa photocopies
2 bank statement 3 month
3. mobile phone bill and marriage photos
4.job letter from his employer

even he didn't send any tenancy agreement ,and pay slips.his Mrs has got visa....

so have trust and faith on ALLAH tala.....try as much as you can and submit your application... I think you have arranged more than enough documents but still you seems to me in trouble and worry.......