ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm

AOA786

Mariam yes inshallah i will get opinion and Yousfa here is detail about my marriage and my application.

I got Married in july 2008 and i met with my wife throw internet first time then we start talking and and dont no when we fall in love so she came Pakistan with familiy met with me and my familiy got marrid thats starting ok since 2008 she came back in 2010 May to see me and we live 2 weeks togather again and she gone back to UK and this is Alhumdolilah she got pregnant .

Here is my documents detail.

Spenser,s accommodation detail.

1.Council accommodation report
2.She live with her mom so no need to pay house rent and bills letter from mother.

Sponsor,s finance.

1.Wage slips 3 months
2.3 months bank statement
3.letter from employer.
4.Savings of 2700 ponds.

Other documents.
1.Valid job offer letter in UK for Applicant(me)
2.My wage slips working in Pakistan for British company's in call center.
3.My bank account statement with 1200 pounds saving.
4.Marriage certificate English and Urdu
5.Tenancy agreement in UK
6.House utility bills UK
7.PTCL phone bills from 2008 till 2010
8.Phone cards from both sides
9.British Passports copy's of sponsor in and out stamps in Pakistan.
10.Marriage declaration from sponsor with solicitors help.
11.wedding photos 200 because we have Alhumdolilah big family so we did proper big marriage as Punjabi family.
12. Affidavit from my father in support of our marriage is subsisting and we are happy couple.
13.Letter from my mother in-law that i can live rent and bill free
14.Emails to each other from 2008 till 2010.
15. Greeting cards send to each other.
16. Statement and budget sheet from sponsor .

so i dont think so there is something that can not full fill immigration requirements so even that ECO said he is not satisfied that my marriage is subsisting and even he is not satisfied that the job offer company in UK will provide the job to me and even further he is not satisfied that i can find a job when i will be in UK that is the words from ECO.

so please advice me what further evidence i have to collect to prove that my marriage is subsisting even inshallah till few months we gona have baby and how can i prove that i will get job in UK even right now i am working for E on , British telecoms , British Gas,and other British companies.

Please advice me what els i do ?

Jazak Allah khair.

sensazn

Re: HELP!!!

Post by sensazn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Zahida wrote:
sensazn wrote:
Zahida wrote:Salaam Everyone

Hi sensazn

I'm hoping it is good news, inshallah it will be, it's just annoying that they won't tell me what the decision is, but all we can do is be patient and make dua, i'm hoping everyone get's good news inshallah.

When did your cousin apply and was their employer contacted?
i believe he applied towards the end of june....am not sure whether the employer was contacted i am not too close to them so didnt want to ask them....but good luck to you insha allah u will succed
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Mariam yes inshallah i will get opinion and Yousfa here is detail about my marriage and my application.

I got Married in july 2008 and i met with my wife throw internet first time then we start talking and and dont no when we fall in love so she came Pakistan with familiy met with me and my familiy got marrid thats starting ok since 2008 she came back in 2010 May to see me and we live 2 weeks togather again and she gone back to UK and this is Alhumdolilah she got pregnant .

2.She live with her mom so no need to pay house rent and bills letter from mother.

Sponsor,s finance.

1.Wage slips 3 months
3.letter from employer.
4.Savings of 2700 ponds.

Other documents.
6.House utility bills UK
11.wedding photos 200 because we have Alhumdolilah big family so we did proper big marriage as Punjabi family.
12. Affidavit from my father in support of our marriage is subsisting and we are happy couple.

so i dont think so there is something that can not full fill immigration requirements so even that ECO said he is not satisfied that my marriage is subsisting and even he is not satisfied that the job offer company in UK will provide the job to me and even further he is not satisfied that i can find a job when i will be in UK that is the words from ECO.

so please advice me what further evidence i have to collect to prove that my marriage is subsisting even inshallah till few months we gona have baby and how can i prove that i will get job in UK even right now i am working for E on , British telecoms , British Gas,and other British companies.

Jazak Allah khair.
tasawar brother looking at the documents list you have included everything....

one thing i must say is that everyone on these discussion sites is in a problem of their own so how can they advise you.

in your case the eco is just being silly and being stubborn.
theres only one thing forward for you tell your wife to see a good solicitor...no adviser no friend no family just a solicitor. u need to find out why eco doesnt believe in the marriage get to the bottom of it

tell your wife to see the local MP and they should help you.
you said you work for eon can they transfer your job to the uk...try finding out if yes then get a letter.

where in uk does your wife live in
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

mkak

Post by mkak » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

aoa
i collected my passport today with visa stamped..Alahmdulilah...
my details are
applied on june 7 islamabad
under process june 18
employer contacted september 1
decision made september 2
passport collected with visa september 28

im realy thankful for everybody on this forum for their help and their kind words....they have been a great help in this nerve breaking wait
i will keep praying for everyone waiting for their visas

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm

i went to pakistan on 5.7.2010
my husband and i put in the papers to apply for his visa on 14.7.2010
they said it will take 5 to 10 weeks before he gets it.
I had to leave him there and come back to uk on the 21.7.2010
it broke my heart.
its now 11 weeks and still no word from them.
I pray to god every day that we will have word that he has his visa.
but each day there is nothing
I tell him dont give up keep praying and it will come In shaa Allah

T A Abbas

:cry:

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm

mkak wrote:aoa
my details are
under process june 18

im realy thankful for everybody on this forum for their help and their kind words....they have been a great help in this nerve breaking wait
Aoa

congrts mkak best wishes for the future

Allah Hafiz

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Sponsor,s finance.

1.Wage slips 3 months
3.letter from employer.
4.Savings of 2700 ponds.

Other documents.
6.House utility bills UK

Jazak Allah khair.
Aoa

seems this can be overturned in intial stages so appeal with a good lawyer

Allah Hafiz

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Sponsor,s finance.

1.Wage slips 3 months
3.letter from employer.
4.Savings of 2700 ponds.

Other documents.
6.House utility bills UK

Jazak Allah khair.
Tasawar the evidence you have provided seems pretty good, is your wife's disposable income above the magic £103 per week? If it is then surely whether or not you will be working is irrelevant. I hope the decision is overturned without an appeal insha'Allah.

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

my details are
under process june 18

Many congratulations :D I wish you both a happy and peaceful lifetime together insha'Allah.

Do you mind if I ask what is the date the visa was issued on the passport?

mkak

Post by mkak » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

corrado wrote:
my details are
under process june 18

Many congratulations :D I wish you both a happy and peaceful lifetime together insha'Allah.

Do you mind if I ask what is the date the visa was issued on the passport?
thank you
visa issued date was 2nd September !!...26 days for the text message....26 days full of stress...u can imagine...

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

mkak You're welcome!

ISB seem slower in this respect than the other VACs since you were actually first in the June/July list and your decision was made before the others but you were fourth to have the passport returned.

newbie21

Post by newbie21 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm

congrats to mkak

T A Abbas your in the july list so u will be hearing good news soon Inshalah

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

visa

Post by T A Abbas » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 pm

my name is theresa ayesha abbas
thank you for the message from newbie 21 you made me feel a little better.
I hope and pray your right. i am uk born. and went to pakistan to marry my husband.
he gave up his work so he could come soon as he gets his visa.
so now all his pockets are empty.
he cant sign another contrack just in case his visa comes.
wish to god i knew when its going to come
its so stressful. :cry:

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:58 pm

First of all big congrats yo mkak and every else who has had good news inshallah m9 will be the same jus a little update , I emailed and this is the reply I got

Dear Mr Asgher,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 pm

zehncars wrote:First of all big congrats yo mkak and every else who has had good news inshallah m9 will be the same jus a little update , I emailed and this is the reply I got

Dear Mr Asgher,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Is it your 14th week? When did you email them and how quickly did they reply?

The reason I ask is it's currently my 13th week but judging by the list I am due employer contact (and hence decision) at the end of this week or beginning of next week, but I'm thinking I should email anyway, or should I wait until next week?

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:36 pm

I was contacted to confirm employmet last thursday I emailed then on Friday and they replied me today so not long at all I would wait til next Week to email

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 am

there were two applicant in VAC whose settlement applications were returned after 15 days!
i was so overwhelmed with my visa that i couldnt wait to hear their decision...
but there cases looked strong...

thank you everyone for wishes :)....have faith in Allah...whatever he decides will be best for us...n i will keep praying for you...

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am

aoa

this is what i got after 117th week

Dear Maryam,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 22nd Sept 2010.

Regards

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 am

mkak wrote:there were two applicant in VAC whose settlement applications were returned after 15 days!

thank you everyone for wishes :)....have faith in Allah...whatever he decides will be best for us...n i will keep praying for you...
Hi Mkak

Congratulation on your Visa, may you both have a long and happy life together :lol:

These 2 people whose applications were returned after 15 days, did they get their Visa’s?

The only reason I’m asking is because my husband submitted his Visa on 25th June in Mirpur and I got an email on Monday to advise that a decision was made on the 6th Of September, but he has still not been called to collect his passport and I am really stressed! :(
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 am

Zahida wrote:
mkak wrote:there were two applicant in VAC whose settlement applications were returned after 15 days!

Hi Mkak

Congratulation on your Visa, may you both have a long and happy life together :lol:

These 2 people whose applications were returned after 15 days, did they get their Visa’s?

The only reason I’m asking is because my husband submitted his Visa on 25th June in Mirpur and I got an email on Monday to advise that a decision was made on the 6th Of September, but he has still not been called to collect his passport and I am really stressed! :(
thank you :)
i did not get the chance to ask them...dont worry..no students n visitors rush has been reduced so i think settlement visas are being processed quickly...
he would have got it...have faith in Allah...He decides the best for us...

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:17 am

my details are
under process june 18

Congrats mkak :), really happy for u , wish u best with your new life, the result is worth the wait, inshallah all of us waiting will also get good news aswel , remember us in your prayers brother

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 am

zeddy zed wrote:
my details are
under process june 18

Congrats mkak :), really happy for u , wish u best with your new life, the result is worth the wait, inshallah all of us waiting will also get good news aswel , remember us in your prayers brother
thank you..:) yes waiting was worth...another week of wait coz all seats are full for PIA till next week....!!
inshAllah you will get it too....i am praying for all of you...
n im not brother...im sister...heheheh

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 am

Sponsor,s finance.

1.Wage slips 3 months
3.letter from employer.
4.Savings of 2700 ponds.

Other documents.
6.House utility bills UK

Jazak Allah khair.
dont worry brother everything will work out , inshallah it will get overturned in the initail stages , if not it will defo be allowed through apeal.

The same thing happened to my friend he was in the same situation, they didnt believe his marriage was subsisting even though he gave his naka nama and wedding pics, call records. They also believed he could not financially support his wife , he was earing £700 net a month . He was living with his parents rent free . The result was the people that came to court from the bhc had to apologise to my friend on each point the judge was really pissed of at them. ALL you need is a good solicitor who can represent you.

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Another day still no news about my husbands visa.
i was talking to him today and he is upset
i feel so helpless. :cry:
theresa ayesha abbas

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Salams,

Does anybody have Brother Batley's link for all the documents that should be submitted for a settlement visa?
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made