ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 refusal under 320(7A)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

tier 4 refusal under 320(7A)

Post by zara M Khan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm

.I had applied for tier4 visa but it is refused under para 320(7A). i had attached my employers letter that was issued some internal department not the authorised department.my joning date on letter was mistakenly typed as 1 july 2010 whereas it was 1 july 2006.and my resignation date was 20 july 2010 which is correct.
when Uk home office contacted my employer the authorised department said that this letter hasnot been issue by them but they provide my complete information to uk homeoffice including my duration and salary.
i had mention my same employment duration also on my application form which was confirmed by my employer to UK home Office.Only the typing mistake was on the employment letter that i had submitted with the visa application which is 2010 instead of 2006.

Rest i get my 40 claimed points.Guide me what should i do now??
Should i ask for admisitrative review and attach all my joining and regination letter or should i take new letter from my employers to satisfy the ECO??
Last edited by zara M Khan on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

achoo
Newly Registered

Post by achoo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

ohhh feel sorry for you ,
you should go for review, very bright chance to get the visa.

achoo
Newly Registered

Post by achoo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 pm

get a new letter from your employer and make a fresh application.

admin review is submitted when mistake is made by entry clearance officer. however you know that you have made the application so no use of making admin review.

I COPY PASTE UR CASE IN ANOTHER FORUM AND ABOVE IS THE REPLY WHICH I RECEIVED

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

Post by zara M Khan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 am

achoo wrote:get a new letter from your employer and make a fresh application.

admin review is submitted when mistake is made by entry clearance officer. however you know that you have made the application so no use of making admin review.

I COPY PASTE UR CASE IN ANOTHER FORUM AND ABOVE IS THE REPLY WHICH I RECEIVED
tell me my previous application can impact on my fresh application

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

tier 4 refusal under 320(7A)---urgent

Post by zara M Khan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 pm

tell me if i m refused under para 320(7A) in tier 4 visa..what should i do know..should i go for admin review although mistake was mine..or should i apply for new application but after how many time...does my previous application have impact on my fresh application?

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Any new applications will be refused automatically on the basis of the previous rejection.

I think your only option is an admin review.

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

tier 4 visa refusal under 320(7A)

Post by zara M Khan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:13 pm

pls. relpy on my prob. i need urgent help

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:18 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

Post by zara M Khan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:02 am

hi i had applied for tier4 visa i got my claimed 40 points but my visa was rejected because i my employers letter wasnt verified.that letter was issued to me after my resignation from my company and it was a company drafted letter without their records in their list.when HO verified that letter my employer confirm them my employment status which was true as mentioned on my visa application form but my employer didnt verify the letter which i submitted with my application because it wasnt in their record.on the basis of this my visa is refused.tell me what should i do now???i had applied for administrative review and clearly mentioned that this letter is issued after my resignation and its not in company records that why its not verified and i had also submitted my all letters from resignation to appointment with my administrative review tell me what else i do now?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

If you have applied for the AR, then wait for its outcome.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

zara M Khan wrote: my employer didnt verify the letter which i submitted with my application because it wasnt in their record.?
so the letter is not genuine ?
pennyless

zara M Khan
Newly Registered

Post by zara M Khan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm

no letter was geniune its on company letter head which is only accessable to authorised persons .everyone cant use it.