ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to put the Visa Rejection Details

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sagarmohane
Newly Registered

Forgot to put the Visa Rejection Details

Post by sagarmohane » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

Hi,

I forgot to add the Visa rejection details (Tier-1 leave to remain) while applying for Tier-2 visa, Does it reject my tier-2 visa also?
All other documents and supporting are all correct.
Can I notify to Visa office about my mistake?

Also I can't remember the visa rejection reference number.

Kindly help,
Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 pm

sagarmohane wrote:Hi,

I forgot to add the Visa rejection details (Tier-1 leave to remain) while applying for Tier-2 visa, Does it reject my tier-2 visa also?
All other documents and supporting are all correct.
Can I notify to Visa office about my mistake?

Also I can't remember the visa rejection reference number.

Kindly help,
Thanks & Regards,
Sagar
If you don't address the issue right away, your Tier 2 application may be refused under the General grounds for refusal.

If you have applied from outside the UK, email local BHC immediately notifying them of the (inadvertent) mistake and request that you be allowed to submit a new application form (or send across the relevant pages of the form, accurately filled up this time).

If applied from within the UK, contact UKBA and explain the matter and request to be put through to the caseworker (if assigned) or enquire how (and where) you should send the modified application form (or pages).

Silly mistake that can cost you dearly.

regards