ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Applying for PSW from outside the UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djinn456
Newly Registered

RE: Applying for PSW from outside the UK

Post by djinn456 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 am

Hi,

I've a general enquiry for my friend. She completed her MSc from a reputed university and left the UK in OCTOBER 2009 although her visa was until
30 January 2010.

Can anyone know if she is still eligible to apply for the PSW visa. I am thinking that we get time for 1yr to apply after the completion of our course.

Any one please help!

Shandy

bobobo

Re: RE: Applying for PSW from outside the UK

Post by bobobo » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 am

She has until October 2010 to applky for PSW visa.
djinn456 wrote:Hi,

I've a general enquiry for my friend. She completed her MSc from a reputed university and left the UK in OCTOBER 2009 although her visa was until
30 January 2010.

Can anyone know if she is still eligible to apply for the PSW visa. I am thinking that we get time for 1yr to apply after the completion of our course.

Any one please help!

Shandy

vignette

Post by vignette » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 am

She has exactly 12 months from the date her MSc was awarded to make a PSW application