ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Additional Evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jillsjack

Regarding Additional Evidence

Post by jillsjack » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:56 am

Any body,
I am a paksitani and working overseas. I am registered Overseas Employee of Pakistan. Pakistan has double taxation treaties with some countries including where I am working. My employment contract stipulates that employer will pay all my taxes excluding Social Sec Tax which is deducted from my gross and shows up as such on the Sal Statements. The employment contract, Sal Statements and Letter from the Manpower Division of the company stating the payment of taxes has been submitted as evidence in my HSMP app.
Now I am in Pakistan and on vacation and the fiscal year is ending and tax returns are being submitted. Overseas Income is exempted from tax in Pakistan. Do I need to send a copy of my tax return to HSMP team as additional Evidence as I will be able to submit it before the case worker gets allocated and if so then is it permitted to submit additional evidence without being requested by HSMP team.
Cosmo, Chess I will much appreciate if you could shed some light on it...
J's J

fomar

Post by fomar » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:48 am

Yes you can. The same happened to me. I emailed HSMP Team and they send me the address to whicj I should send the additional evidence.

their email:

"All the information is given below.

With Regards HSMP

HSMP Team
Work Permits (UK)
Immigration and Nationality Directorate
Home Office
Level 3
Milton House
Sheffield
S1 4NX

Tel: 0114 2743306