ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yvo1234

spouse visa refused

Post by yvo1234 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Rrr
Last edited by yvo1234 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 pm

You can also re-apply while you are waiting for your appeal to be heard, submitting evidence from the phone company of call history.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm

yvo1234, without posting details of any names, can you please post what the letter of rejection actually says?
John

razian97
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa refused

Post by razian97 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 pm

yvo1234 wrote:my husband visa refused on the base I did not have regular contact with my husband I used prepaid calling cards to rung my husband but on the phone bill dont show the number of my husband only shows card number.

2) about accommodation and maintenance.
I loged the appeal in BHC but I wonder how I prove front of judge I have contacts with my husband.I have contact prepaid calling card company they said they will give me call history.My question that is fine during hearing front of judge as evidence.
about accommodation and maintenance I will provide evidece. house tenancy agreemewnt and another letter from employer.
I would very grateful if some body give me advice.many thanks
1.if you have been using prepaid calling cards from your BT landlines number,than you can show your all previous BT landline bills,it doesn't matter if it doesn't show your husband number.you can show the call duration of the access numbers used for that prepaid calling card
2.take all print outs of all your emails sent or receive from your husband
3.show all greeting cards you sent or receive from your husband
4.show all recent photographs
5.show all airline tickets or boarding cards if you have travelled to your home country after marriage

visa refusals on basis of marriage relation is subsisting or not ,is a big issue now a days,ECO'S have there own mind and policies,even they can refuse if you show all the documents i have listed above in your application
and if you attached nothing ,they can issue you a visa
:D :D

yvo1234

calling cards refused visa

Post by yvo1234 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

ECO mentioned
Yo have provided an itemised and phone bills and prepaid calling cardsfrom your sponsor. I note the number you have given in visa form does not appear on the phone bills you have provided. The prepaid cards you have provided don not show who and what number have been called. you have not shown tht you have regular contact wiyh the sponsor as if genuine relationship. I am not satiisfied that each of the parties intends to live permannently with other( paragraph 281 iii of hc 395 as amended)