ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Imranshah
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by Imranshah » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi

I'm new to all this and I wonder if someone can help me i am looking to apply for my husbands visa my basic pay is not enough so i do overtime every month to make up for it but if my employer is contacted what will they have to say cuz my visa could be refused on the basis that i'm not earning enough please give me some idea as to what to do

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: spouse visa

Post by ElenaW » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Imranshah wrote:Hi

I'm new to all this and I wonder if someone can help me i am looking to apply for my husbands visa my basic pay is not enough so i do overtime every month to make up for it but if my employer is contacted what will they have to say cuz my visa could be refused on the basis that i'm not earning enough please give me some idea as to what to do
Can you give me some rough figures? How much do you get per month? How much is your rent and council tax?
I tell it like it is.