ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claim against HO or BHC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ifti12

Claim against HO or BHC

Post by ifti12 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Please read with your own risk as its too lengthy.

I got T1-G migrant for 3 years and my family’s visa has been refused due to following reasons.

ECO’s wordings.

1) As laid out in Appendix E of the immigration rules, you must show that your sponsor has available 533 in available funds (Per dependent applying). You have provided your sponsor’s ‘on-line’ bank statement from HSBC. Although the statements bear bank’s stamp, they have not been signed by an authorized bank personal as per published guidance. You have failed to provide any evidence showing that your sponsor has these funds available. I am therefore not satisfied that there is a sufficient level of funds available to you as set out in Appendic E. 319C(g).
(I have provided Banks statement on official bank’s letter head, each page has bank’s logo and bearing the stamp and clearly and has enough funds)

This is what I knew.
If Applicant wishes to submit electronic statement from an online account he/she also should provide supportive document from the bank on company headed paper confirming that documents are authentic. Alternately an electronic statement bearing official stamp of the bank issuing the statement will be accepted.

2) In support of your application you have submitted a letter from Work permits (UK) dated 22/09/2008. As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied that this document is genuine. As a false document has been submitted in relation to your application. It is refused under Paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules. Furthermore, as your application has been refused under 320(7A) it is also hereby refused under paragraph 319C of the immigration rules.

A refusal under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules attract an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years.

Providing falsified document is unacceptable crime in immigration world and you can’t think that you will get the visa for next 10 years for any European country.

Its very very long story but in short now I got written verification from the UK-broader agency that my work permit letter is genuine. They also send the work permit copy to BHC Islamabad, copy of screen shot of my HSMP letter, and a correspondence letter when I contacted the home office Sheffield where this letter is actually issued to me. Next month 14th of October is my hearing date in the court.

Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

“The Respondent has withdrawn the original decision(s).â€

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 pm

[quote]Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

John

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

[quote="John"][quote]Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

abdik1980

Re: Claim against HO or BHC

Post by abdik1980 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

[quote="ifti12"]Please read with your own risk as its too lengthy.

I got T1-G migrant for 3 years and my family’s visa has been refused due to following reasons.

ECO’s wordings.

1) As laid out in Appendix E of the immigration rules, you must show that your sponsor has available 533 in available funds (Per dependent applying). You have provided your sponsor’s ‘on-line’ bank statement from HSBC. Although the statements bear bank’s stamp, they have not been signed by an authorized bank personal as per published guidance. You have failed to provide any evidence showing that your sponsor has these funds available. I am therefore not satisfied that there is a sufficient level of funds available to you as set out in Appendic E. 319C(g).
(I have provided Banks statement on official bank’s letter head, each page has bank’s logo and bearing the stamp and clearly and has enough funds)

This is what I knew.
If Applicant wishes to submit electronic statement from an online account he/she also should provide supportive document from the bank on company headed paper confirming that documents are authentic. Alternately an electronic statement bearing official stamp of the bank issuing the statement will be accepted.

2) In support of your application you have submitted a letter from Work permits (UK) dated 22/09/2008. As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied that this document is genuine. As a false document has been submitted in relation to your application. It is refused under Paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules. Furthermore, as your application has been refused under 320(7A) it is also hereby refused under paragraph 319C of the immigration rules.

A refusal under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules attract an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years.

Providing falsified document is unacceptable crime in immigration world and you can’t think that you will get the visa for next 10 years for any European country.

Its very very long story but in short now I got written verification from the UK-broader agency that my work permit letter is genuine. They also send the work permit copy to BHC Islamabad, copy of screen shot of my HSMP letter, and a correspondence letter when I contacted the home office Sheffield where this letter is actually issued to me. Next month 14th of October is my hearing date in the court.

Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 am

See this thread as well.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 am

ifti12 wrote: 2) In support of your application you have submitted a letter from Work permits (UK) dated 22/09/2008. As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied that this document is genuine. As a false document has been submitted in relation to your application. It is refused under Paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules. Furthermore, as your application has been refused under 320(7A) it is also hereby refused under paragraph 319C of the immigration rules.

See also He who asserts must prove (MH (Respondent's bundle: documents not provided) Pakistan [2010] UKUT 168 (IAC)) and Entry clearance deception refusals.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 pm

[quote="John"][quote]Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 am

[quote="ifti12"][quote="John"][quote]Today I received this bullshit from the AIT.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:13 am

vinny wrote:
ifti12 wrote: 2) In support of your application you have submitted a letter from Work permits (UK) dated 22/09/2008. As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied that this document is genuine. As a false document has been submitted in relation to your application. It is refused under Paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules. Furthermore, as your application has been refused under 320(7A) it is also hereby refused under paragraph 319C of the immigration rules.

See also He who asserts must prove (MH (Respondent's bundle: documents not provided) Pakistan [2010] UKUT 168 (IAC)) and Entry clearance deception refusals.
Thanks a lot for the links Vinny and reading my story.

There are 3 different cases I have read in the links you have mentioned and in all of them the ECO's decision is on the basis of DVR(Document verification report) where there is no such report exists. Amazingly surprised and I can't believe this.

You know my solicitor has sent a letter with my original bank statements to ECM in Abu-Dhabi asking to give us a copy of this verification report. We didn't receive anything but you can see the result "Withdrawn the original decision". I wonder whether I am also in the list of above three cases where the ECO's has taken a decision without DVR report. My solicitor said withdraw is the result of the letter we sent to ECM-Abu-Dhabi.

You know how easy it is to verify my work permit letter is just giving a call to customer center UK-border agency Sheffield where this letter is issued but unfortunately this stupid DRV don't have access to this.

This question arisen couple of times in my mind that If I can verify my work permit letter then why this DVR couldn' verify my letter.

I will definitely write a detailed complaint to UK-BA about this incident irrespective of whether they will take an action or not.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 am

ifti12, a query, have the visas now been issued?
John

email257525
BANNED

Post by email257525 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

To
Ifti12

We are so sad, what has happened with your dependant visa, and all are trying to help. I dont know either they will refund your money/damages, But one thing which you can do Will be beneficial for your brothers and sisters, HIT BHC/HO hard/Give them a hard lesson, So they would not do any harm to the future applicant.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 pm

John wrote:ifti12, a query, have the visas now been issued?
:( No Visas dear till yet. Its UK... After contacting HO they have sent the written withdrew confirmation to Abu-Dhabi. Don't know how many months or years it will take more to actually issue the visas to my family. With my 3 years leave I have already spent almost 2 years struggling for my family's visas. I hope they will issue the visa before my leave expires.

I have to fight against my original work permit letter as well because the ECO has retained my original work permit letter which may cause a problem in my visa extension.

Thanks for your help though.