ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa supporting documents.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahesh008
Newly Registered

Visitor visa supporting documents.

Post by mahesh008 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi,

I have become a limited company director few months ago, before that I was a permanent employee.

Now I want to sponsor my in-laws to visit UK on family visit visa. For this I will be writing sponsorship letter and gather all the supporting documents. which are payslips from my previous employment, dividend vouchers from my limited company for the past few months. All together 6 months proof.

I will be getting my dividend vouchers certified by my accountant. My accountant will also write a letter stating the income details for the last 6 months and also confirming I'm a company director. But he asked me if I can draft a letter stating all this.

Can you anyone please advice me about the letter format please? The letter which the account would write for me, for this visitor visa.

Many thanks in advance...

Mahesh...