ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Bank Statement Issue

Post by chhnagaraju » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:54 am

Hi Moderators

Could you please help me on my issue. I have applied my Tier1 General visa in August and got refused letter in September along with the Admin Review form. refusal reason is one of my statement is not on Bank Letter head.

I had discussed with Bank manager and he told they dont give statements on letter head. even they give it is not well formatted means their statement format is not suitable on Letter. we can see all transactions but cannot see address and name details.

So what i can do now? whether i can go for admin review saying that bankers will not give statement on letter head.

Please help me out on this.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 am

1. Open an account in a bank which will provide you statements as specified in the policy guidance.
2. Wait for 3 months.
3. Apply again.

regards

afm
Newly Registered

Re: Bank Statement Issue

Post by afm » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:23 pm

chhnagaraju wrote:Hi Moderators

Could you please help me on my issue. I have applied my Tier1 General visa in August and got refused letter in September along with the Admin Review form. refusal reason is one of my statement is not on Bank Letter head.

I had discussed with Bank manager and he told they dont give statements on letter head. even they give it is not well formatted means their statement format is not suitable on Letter. we can see all transactions but cannot see address and name details.

So what i can do now? whether i can go for admin review saying that bankers will not give statement on letter head.

Please help me out on this.
Hi,

It is really strange that in your Bank Statement your name and address is not mentioned and I think this is the only reason that they rejected you bank statement bcz there is no proof that this account was yours which bank statement you are showing.

So talk to your bank Manager and ask him to provide you the bank statement with your Name and Address on it. Normally all the Banks atlest in Pakistan are showing this info on the bank statement.

Then each page of the statement must be signed and stamped by Bank official and this would be enough.

Fraz

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Name and Address would be there but these will be overlapped with the letter head name and address.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

hi

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:11 am

is it a incountry application. the bank statement should be on a laser head paper of the bank with your name and account number in it. but it should be in a laser head logo paper. if its a print out then the bank details and name and address and account number should be there.and further it should be stamped and signed by the bank. i am not an expert but my understand says this. wait for others to comment. all the best.

Pranvayu

Bank Statements

Post by Pranvayu » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Really unfortunate but it's not end of the world.

Approach your bank manager with legal proof of them having to provide you your bank statements on their official letterhead. Pay for these if you have to. 2nd option is register for online statements, print these off and have them stamped and signed by the bank. I would still prefer to force the bank to give you statments on official letterhead only.

simic

Post by simic » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

I had a similar issue with IDBI bank, what I did was take the perforated sheets from IDBI and got a supporting letter on bank letterhead from bank manager saying their system doesnt allow them to print bank statements on letter head and that the attached statement on perforated sheets issued on date for account holder name, address etc is authentic and he could be called upon for verification. His business card was attached with the statement.
I got the visa without any problems at all. :) Bank didnt receive any calls either

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks to all,

Finally i got Statement on headed paper, due to format issue on their original letter head. I had prepared letter head(by scanning their letterhead) which is suitable for the statement. but it is not much clear. Will it be fine?

Branch Manager has signed and Sealed on this statement.